----

 Manik along with Mukti and Abhi reached the restaurant where Nandini was having her blind date , they entered inside and started looking for her , when Manik noticed her sitting uncomfortable on her chair and the boy was looking at her smiling , as soon as he saw her , she too looked at that side and saw him and a sense of relief rushed down her spine . She immediately got up from her seat , and Manik proceeded towards her . 

" Finally you are here ." She exclaimed , without answering her , Manik just grabbed her hand and started moving out of the restaurant . 

" heyy , where are you going with my girlfriend ? " the boy who was seating beside her asked him . Manik stopped at his place and looked at him and smirked and said " Has nobody ever told you she is MY GIRLFRIEND ? " 

" Your girlfriend . " He whispered , Manik just gave him a smirk and started walking with Nandini , the boy was going to follow him , but Abhi and Mukti stopped him . 

 While Manik just dragged Nandini with him outside the restaurant , though he listened to Abhi's whole advice , and he decided he will not do anything like that , but when he saw her sitting with someone unknown he couldn't control himself and he ended up dragging her .  

" Dr. Manik " 

" Dr. Manik "

" Dr. Manik " 

She said panting , but her panting was not going in his ears , she just took her hand away from his grip which made him look at her and saw that was heavily panting and huffing . 

" I can't keep pace with you . Can we have a break ? It hurts  "  She asked him and at last looked at her feet , she was wearing heels which were hurting her . 

" I am sorry , why didn't you told me earlier ? " he said looking at her .

" How could I , and what's wrong with you ? Your expressions makes me scared ." She said making a cute pout and then bent down to see her feet , he looked at her , she was looking so cute , he saw that her right ankle was bruised due to the heels .

Ajj din chadheya
Tere rang varga
Ajj din chadheya
Tere rang varga

  Manik didn't know what happened to him that he couldn't control himself from picking her up in her arms . So he just went behind her and picked her up in his arms . 

Phul sa hai khila aaj din
Rabba mere din yeh na dhale
Woh jo mujhe khwab mein mile
Use tu lagade ab gale
Tenu dil da vaasta

Nandini looked at him in shock , she didn't know how to react , she was loving the way he picked her up , for the first time she  felt him near her , she saw his face near her face ,  as she kept her palm on his back she could feel his muscles on her palm . She was looking at his features , his almond black orbs , sharp chin and the perfect mole just on the left side above his lips . 

Rabba aaya dar digaar ke
Sara jahan chod chaad ke
Mere sapne sawar de
Tenu dil da vasta

" Dr. Manik , Put me down ." She said when she realized that he just picked her up in the middle of the road .

" Don't say no . I don't like this word . " Manik said , though she didn't said no , but indirectly she was denying him from picking her up .