" Let's Go."

----  

Nandini was dozing off leaning on her palm , she was sleeping in that un comfort position on the blind date , if she told someone , no one would believe that she just dozed of on a date , her head just slipped of from her palm leading to the break of her sleep , her eyes widened when she felt that she just slept , she looked in front and saw that the boy was not there , she was going to take a breathe , when she heard voice of someone sipping a drink from her right side , she looked at that direction and saw the boy sitting right beside her drinking his drink . She gasped looking at him and asked " What are you doing here ? " 

" You look more beautiful from close . " he said with a flirty smile . 

" No .. we should better keep distance . " She said moving a little away from him . 

But he being he just kept moving his chair close to him and said " Hey , I bought movie tickets . It's a late show , i can send you home after the movie ." As he was moving close she just got up from her chair and moved to the opposite chair where he was sitting previously , and he shifted to her chair , so now they were sitting face to face again . 

" If you don't want to go home , we can go to my house ." he said and again got up from that seat and moved towards her while she just shifted to the next chair , they kept doing this mary go round , when he said sitting next to her " Why are you dogging me ? " Nandini gave him an irritated look but didn't said anything . 

----

 " So listen , Only i can make you cry and be their to wipe them away ." Abhi recited a love speech looking form his phone to manik sitting on the passenger seat , Manik just rolled his eyes and asked " Why should i make her or someone cry . " 

" Here , It's because ... " he read something but just swatted his hand away saying " Huh , that's not important now , just listen to me . " 

" In this whole world , I am the only man who can touch you . " he said and looked at him and said " These are all the lines , Above all this your action is important . So the moment you saw her , you just push her against the wall . Just like Kabe-don. " he shouted at the last and furiously slapped his hand on the driver seat just behind Manik's head , making him shocked for a minute . 

" Do you know what is Kabe-don? "Abhi asked him slapping his palm against the seat once again " Just like this , get it .", Manik looked at him and just nodded his head ,understanding his actions . 

{ Kabe -don = Act of pushing someone or slapping  on the wall .}

" Okay then everything is fine , when we get into the restaurant , just pull Nandini up and kiss her , and then tell her that she is your girl , no one except you can touch her , then you can take out 2000 rupees and toss it to the man's face ." Abhi said dramatically , he was literally visualizing the whole scene going on , while the whole time Manik was settled confuse and Mukti was just admiring how Abhi is telling him . 

" Why should I give him money ? " Manik asked in confusion . 

" Huh , it's just a hypothesis , Just assume what would happen ." Abhi answered and then he started reading the love paragraph on his phone again and said " Remember to toss with all your strength . " As he was saying all this manik just concentrated on the driving and ignored his little talk after ward .