"What about you?" He asked.

"I'll watch." I shrugged.

~

Katsuki stood up, stretching his arms above his head as he did. I was on the bed, texting Izuku. He wanted to know how my internship was going and if there was anything he could do to help, of course, there wasn't much though.

My ears perked up at the sound of Katsuki's footsteps walking towards me. I glanced up, putting my phone off to the side.

"You're already done?" I asked.

"I didn't have that much to do." Katsuki shrugged slightly.

I sat up but quickly felt Katsuki's hand push me back on the bed. I felt my face turn red as I looked up at him.

"Now let's talk about the problem..." Katsuki hummed a bit.

"P-problem?" I asked him.

"You showed up my house this late, dressed in this," Katsuki paused a bit.

I felt his hand trail up my thigh, sliding under my dress slowly.

"Sexy dress..." Katsuki finally finished his sentence.

Katsuki quickly lowered down and bit onto my lower neck, without the warning, I let out a slightly loud moan at the feeling.

I tilted my head to the opposite side, my tail swaying as my ears lowered more.

I felt Katsuki begin to suck on my neck as his hand slid along my thigh, the other hand holding him above me.

He moved up to kiss me but as soon as he did, my phone started to go off. I leaned over to see who was calling and sure enough, It was Alfred.

"I have to go, Katsuki." I sat up a bit.

Katsuki visibly sighed before crashing his lips onto mine. He held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, biting on my lip as he did.

"Try not to die this weekend, you have a tendency to do that." Katsuki wore his usual smirk.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head, "I'll do my best not to die." I hummed.

Katsuki climbed off me and lead me downstairs, he gave me one last kiss goodbye before I went out to the car waiting for me.

I opened the door and slid in, turning to look at the man in the front seat.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Miss?" Alfred questioned.

"Yes, thank you for your help." I smiled in return.

He only nodded in response and drove off.

When we arrived back at the mansion, I felt my phone go off.

I looked to see who was calling and it read, Mei-Chan.

I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"I'm glad you picked up! I got bored and so I fixed up your old costume. It has tons of new gadgets and stuff to help, especially with your cat quirk now!" Mei shouted over the phone.

I felt my ears perk up, I had throughly enjoyed my costume but I couldn't make up my mind and that's why I have these costumes now.

"Plus, I wanted to show off your new hero suit and possibly use it to get it patented or help me into the support hero world!" Mei explained.

"Alright. I'm at Hawks right now though, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the outfit to me." I hummed a bit.

"Hawks? As in number two hero Hawks?" Mei questioned.

"That's the one." I let out a slight laugh.

"Lucky! Anyways, See if maybe I could stop by or someone could come pick it up." She asked.

"Alright hold up..." I tell her, glancing around for Alfred.

"Is everything alright, Miss?" He asked.

"Yeah. Do you think my friend could come over tomorrow and drop off my hero costume? That or maybe someone could go get it?" I asked him.

"I'll ask Hawks and let you know in the morning." He responded.

I nodded my head, "I guess I'll let you know in the morning Mei-Chan." I tell her.

"Alright. Get some rest!" She laughed a bit.

"I will, Goodnight." I hung up the phone.

I quickly made my way back to the room, wanting to pass out as soon as I seen the bed.

Authors Note:

hey guys! i know this part is normally bolded but im using my laptop and don't really know how to work wattpad on it. BUT I wanted to thank you guys for 50k reads on this story! It means so much to me and I can't thank you enough. Instead of writing another special, i decided to just published not only this chapter but chapter 41 along with it. hopefully with all my spare time, i'll be able to upload more chapters. so i hope you enjoy these!

Love you guys!!

-Nami Junsui