Chapter 30: Relief

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Are you okay?

Tari: No, I'm fine. It's just... they're not that big compared to Saiko snd Desti.

You reach up and gently pull her arms away.

Y/n: Remember what I said at the hotel?

Tari: That you don't care about size?

You answer by turning her around and lean her on your shoulder. You softly squeeze one of her breasts as your other hand went down. Saiko crawls over and faces her. Saiko's hands roam across her body. Saiko pulls off Tari's underwear, making her the second one to be fully naked.

Tari: Wait, having two people do this is a bit much!

Your hips jerk up as you feel Desti take the tip in her mouth, and Meggy turns her head so she can lick the underside. Your hand slides down and softly rub at her slit. Saiko kisses Tari as you kiss her neck and insert a finger. Her body tenses up as she moans loudly. You feel pressure build up in your lower stomach.

Y/n: Desti, Meggy... I'm getting close...

Desti responds by taking more of you in her mouth as Meggy sits up straight. You jerk forward as you release. About halfway through, Desti releases you and Meggy takes you in her mouth. As your orgasm hits you, Saiko brings her hand down and rubs Tari's clit, sending her over the edge as well.

Desti: Tastes sweeter than I thought it would've.

Meggy: Still a little bitter, but not too much to make it bad.

Saiko runs a finger up your shaft, which was slowly going back to attention. She picks up some cum that still leaked out and licks her finger.

Saiko: You're right. Now, I think he should return the favor, right?

Desti: I like that idea.

Desti leans back and takes her bra and panties off, spreading her legs. Meggy does the same and lays beside her. Saiko lifts the panting Tari off and lays her head on her chest, letting Tari catch her breath.

You slowly crawl over to Desti and kiss her, then you switch and kiss Meggy. As you go down, you notice one thing.

Y/n: Pink and orange?

Desti: Oh, yeah. Our fluids are the same color as our ink. I hope that doesn't seem weird.

You give her a long slow lick, causing her to shudder in delight.

Y/n: Still tastes sweet to me.

Desti swore that if you licked her again after saying that, she would've came right there. However, you moved over to the Inkling next to her and give her some attention. Her hand immediately went down and held your head in place. Desti put her arm behind Meggy's head, using it as a pillow for her as her other hand reached over to play with her boobs.

Desti: Wow Meggy, didn't think you'd be so forceful.

Meggy: I-I'm sorry... it just... f-feels so good.

Desti: Try pushing your tongue in Y/n, I bet she'll love that.

You do just that, and Meggy's legs close around your head as orange fluids come gushing out. A silent scream coming from Meggy. She falls limp moments later. As you go to give the same attention to Desti, she stops you.

Desti: No, I'm ready. Go ahead and put it in.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Desti: Y/n, I've been holding back from pushing you down and riding you, cause if I did, the others wouldn't get a chance tonight.