Author's Note

156,915 Words

 4,681 Paragraphs

378 Pages 

Three books.

A whole series.

Three years.

And it’s over.

I’d like to give a special thank you to so many people. I’d like to thank every single person reading this right now. I know it hasn’t been easy.

There have been so many twists and turns and ups and downs, and I’d like to thank you for your patience and kindness.

Whether you’re someone who’s been here from the very beginning, or someone who’s a new reader, you all mean so much to me. Whether you’re an avid supporter, someone who consistently votes and comments every chapter, or a silent reader, you all mean a lot more to me than I think I could ever explain. I don’t think I could put into words how much you’ve changed my life. You got my books published, you got me noticed and known, and you’ve completely changed my world. I hope one day I can do the same for you. 

I really wish I didn’t have to write this, because I have been denying the end of this series for a long time. I will miss Ella, Phoenix, Marley, Noah, Matt, Annie, Cole and Grace so much that I can’t bare to think about my life without them. Just like you guys, I consider them a part of my family.

I’m not going to say goodbye, because that signifies the end of something, and this isn’t the end of anything. Because I’m not ready to say goodbye to the best fans in the world 

I hope I see you around sometime (maybe, hopefully, on my other books), because I love hearing your thoughts and comments and enthusiasm, for better or for worse. I love coming on everyday and seeing what you guys have to say, and I think I can officially call you the best fans in the world. I’ll never forget you 

This was my first book series ever written, and you have given me the confidence and support to grow and improve and become a better writer, and I owe everything I’ve become to you guys. You’ve made me into the best possible writer I can be, and I will always remember how much you’ve done for me.

I love you all so much, and I hope you’ll continue to stick around and stay with me for my future writing endeavors, because you’ve done so much for me already, and I’m not ready to end that.

Goodbye for now, but not forever.

Forever love,

Laney xx