Chapter 9

I woke up to an amazing smell, so unusual that it made my mouth water a bit. It was so foreign that I had to get closer to it, to smell it better.
I snuggled closer to it and it was amazing. It smelled like a blend of warm cashmere wood and creamy vanilla.

My sense came back to me that this 'amazing' sente was coming from Leonardo. I tried to back away from him cause I had my entire head on his shoulder going to his neck.
I think he was awake cause his gripe was tight. I tried again and he pulled me on top of him, like literally on top of him like I weighed nothing. I let out a little scream when he pulled me , which made him chuckle a bit.
I held my breath not knowing what his intentions were.

"Good morning love." He said while planting a kiss on my head.

Ok hold on, wasn't this the same guy that got pissed at me for having a panic attack??

"What is the one thing I hate kitten?"

I didn't know how to answer cause I really don't know and I am kinda shitting myself at his tone.

"Kitten what were my rules?" He questioned, anger evident his tone.

"You don't like disobedience and you want me to call you daddy." I quickly rushed out, now shivering out of fear.

"Good you still remember." He cooed while caressing my cheek.

"What do good girls get?" His tone now excited?  I'm not sure.

I raised my head a little to look at him, clearly damfolded at what he was on about.

He chuckled a bit,"Rewards, they get rewards for being good for daddy." He smirked while caressing my cheek. I found myself leaning in to his touch.

This was all new to me, I'm not use to human contact apart from when there's a beating involved. This is really new to me and it gives me tingles, this not the guy I first met really. Yes, his still scary but calmed at the same time. His face is relaxed, his hair is raffled up and his eyes, I don't know why I've never noticed them. They were a beautiful shiny gray but there were really cold.
He was overall beautiful but cold and dark at the same time.

Suddenly I had an urge to use the bathroom, I tried getting out of his grip but he only tightened it.

"What do we do if we want something?" He asked a bit amused.

"We ask." I awkwardly whispered,looking away from him embarrassed. I feel very unease in his presence, I don't know how to act around him cause his like a ticking time lag bomb, you just never know.

"Babygirl..." He call me ever so softly while making me look at him by pressing his fingers under my chine.

"What is it that you want?" He questioned, his stare intense as ever.

"Can I go to the bathroom please." Again I was flustered and my face turned bright red out of embarrassment and a bit of shame.

"You can go kitten but you have to keep the door opened. No funny business." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

And to say that I was uncomfortable would be an understatement. He let me go and I claimed down the  bed and slowly approached my destination and my hands were a bit shaky, I kept the door half opened while taking a deep breath.

"Keep it fully opened and don't make me come there." His tone was daring.

I knew he wasn't bluffing somehow because his tone was a no nonsense one. I slowly turned and fully opened the door, my heart was threatening to came out of my chest. This is really awkward for me and I saw amusement allover his face.