Chapter 1

Ambers P.O.V

"You slut, where the fuck are you" he shouted, he was angry now, like really angry. Oh I'm in so much trouble now aren't I. He asked me one somole thing and I failed, maybe his right, no he is right I'm selfish and ungrateful. I don't appreciate anything he does for me and I'm just a slut, who is to blame for her death.

There was a loud bang on my bedroom door that pulled me out of my thoughts. "Amber you lazy slut, open this door right now!" He shouted, his fuming now. I'm such an idiot. I quickly come out of my hiding spot, which was under my bed. With shaking hands and a heart that's ready to jump out of my chest, I slowly opened the door

In the process of my slow movements, he opened the door himself which hit me with so much force, I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

He came in with a growl, oh god he was ragging right now, I'm in so much trouble. "You are such an ungrateful peace of shit" his eyes darkened in to a really dark and scary blue. "I asked you to do one simple thing, one fucken thing" he shouted.

To make matters worse is that he's drunk and when he's drunk  hes unstoppable and unpredictable.

(Warning scenes of abuse*) ∆

He smacked me across the face which caused me to loss my balance and fall "You such a lazy peace of shit" he walked very slowly towards me, which made me wanna shit my pants.

"I asked you ever so nicely to cook some meat but your lazy ass didn't!"  He was finally got to me, he picked me up with my her, which made me scream. He smacked me and pushed me forcefully. He kicked my every  were and I whished to die at that very  moment.

He kicked me every were my head, stomach, basically he hit me every were that I almost blacked out. I tried to block the kicks but that made him more angry and he kicked me with even more force. I begged and pleaded for him to stop but he didn't.

I'm so pathetic I can't even plead for my own mercy. I'm gonna die,a very pathic death.

Suddenly the kicking stopped, I was still criying for my mercy, when he pulled me up with my hair, so ruffly that I thought it would come off.

I felt his breath on my neck, he was running his noise on my neck and at that moment I felt digasted with myself and the man in front of me. He was clam that I was shit scared to even make a sound.

"You know that  there is one way to right your wrongs, you filthy slut." he whispered in my ear, I felt an unpleasant shiver running down my spine. I was hyperventilating and shaking scared for my life. He was calm, way too calm.

I thought he was gonna beat me again but instead he did the one thing I thought he would never do no matter how angry or drunk he was.

He ran his hand up and down my thigh, it was as if he was trying to calm me down and it worked for a while until his hand went feather up my thigh pushing my dress up so it reached my waist and his hand healed  the waist band of my underwear.

Tears were rolling out of my eyes non stop, I tried to push his hand away but he kept it there. "Father, please I beg you don't do this." I cried out with a broken voice, god please, I know you probably think I deserve this but please help me. His hands switched, one held my head to his shoulder and the other went to my inner thigh and it was going further up to my private area.

"Father please, I'm begging you please don't do this" I snorbed, I was running out of options "mother will never forgive you if you do this, please"

After I said that, all movements stopped, he stiffened froze. It was the first time in ages I used that name. He stepped away from me as if he was touching fire, he looked at me with disgust and hatred. "What did you say?" He asked in a whisper, I was shaking, now I'm dead.

"Mother....."
"How dare you?!" He said cutting me off
"You have no audacity to call my wife your mother, she may have gave broth to you but you have no right to call her your mother." He spat out the words full of hate and anger.

I swear you could see the fire in his eyes. With that said he smacked me across the face, I screamed my till my throat hurt and begged for mercy but it was like I was fulling his anger.

" you pathetic peace of shit" he shouted while he grabbing  my face, he punched me square in the face. He kept punching me like he was punching a punching bag. That's it I'm gonna die tonight like the pathetic shit I am.

"You fucking slut...." He kept kicking and lots of kicking. I tried to block but I couldn't. "You have no right to call her your mother after what you did." He said while throwing me across the room. I screamed the loudest scream ever and I know that many things are broken now and the only thing I could hear is my father reminding me of that day

"You so evil and just plain useless and a weast of space." He shouted and kept kicking me again. This guy is really trying to kill me and I deserve it.
He pulled me up and banged my head down, I saw stars  " I hope you die bitch." Was his last words before I passed out.