Chapter 8

I did move back in his room that night, though unwillingly.
Currently I was sitting by the window just looking at the dark night wishing to be a part of it.

Sitting here looking at the constilations is just amazling, like you wonder what would it be like to be a part of them or try touch them. If you wondering where Staten is, well I don't know I haven't seen him since our last encounter and I am scared of what will happen when he comes. He gets pissed really easily.

30 minutes went by and the devil had to interrupt my peace. Once he stepped in the room, I internationally move further towards the window.

He let out a sigh once he saw that. He came closer, I hugged my knees thinking he'll get angry and trash the room again. He sat down at the edge of the bed which was a few feet apart from the window.

He took off his suite jacket and his tie, unbuttoned the first three buttons off his white dress shirt. He ran his hands in his hair a few times before looking at me.

He looked shit scary and intimidating so I just looked away from him. Unaware that a lone tear ran down my face and it was in his view.

"Babygirl..." He said softly.
In my fetal position, I sat there trying to ignore him his presence, which was hard.

"Babygirl..." He said firmly this time and his tone was serious. I turned giving him my attention.

"Yes" was all I said.

"You have understand something in my world." His face soften a bit.

"I saved you, you owe me instead of being disrespectful and being a brat you should be thankful that I took you  out of your misary and worthless life."

I don't know where this is going but I don't like it and all for the wrong reasons.

"You should be grateful that I saved your pathetic ass, you should be kissing the floors I walk on." He ended his venting, his voice laced with arrogance. So much that when I compare him with my father, I won't say that I was saved.

"I expect a thank you darling."

"Thank you." I whispered not sure he heard or not.

"So I have a couple of rules I need you to follow." I nodded for him to continue.

"First rule, you will always call me daddy at all times.
Secondly obedience is needed sweetheart. You would need to know your place at all time. Should you resist, you will be punished servilely by me." He said all his rules but one caught my attention.

"You are to have no contact with the outside world until you are trusted by all, which means no school or going out for you without me."

Not that I career about going out or people but I cared about school and finishing it, plus I love learning about new things.

"Why?"

"Because I said so, I own you sweetheart."

"But I want to finish school, at least have my diploma."

"You can kiss your dreams good bye than cause you won't achieve them unless I say so." He said with so much cockiness and authority.

My hopes were crushed just like that because of this sick bustard that's is just finding everything in this situation amusing. Like what the heck!!!

"Now go take a shower and I'll meet you in bed." With that he left.

He won't sleep here right, I thought to myself.

Yea right, he already slept with you, you weirdo.

Shut up cause I didn't know.

Keep telling yourself that honey.

I went to go shower but right after I finished I remembered that I don't have clothes. I cursed myself. Why did I even take a shower when I took one not less than 5 hours ago.

I came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I found clothes on the bed , some boxer briefs and a shirt so long it reached my mid thighs. I got in bed, getting real comfie and tried to sleep.

A couple of minutes later the bed dipped on the other side. Leonardo pulled me closer to him. I froze, I forgot how to breath and was really scared to do anything.

I guess he noticed cause he chuckled a bit and kissed my forehead and said  "sleep love."  And bought me closer to him so we were cuddling.

"Daddy saved you."

Was the last thing I heard before sleep took over.