Eyeless Jack x Werewolf Reader

Start from the beginning

He smirks and continues to stroke you while one of his hands slips under you shirt and starts groping your breast through the (f/c), lacey bra. You start to gently grind against him, lifting a few inches and dropping down, keeping your hips tightly pressed to his core and lap the entire time. He groans into your mouth, shoving his tongue deeper in. This causes you to gag slightly at the sudden deep throat.

He puts his other hand under your shirt and starts lifting it off your torso. He pulls away from the kiss to take off your shirt and kiss your neck. His lips graze over your skin, his warm breath makes you shudder. He gently bites here and there, careful his sharp teeth don't draw blood. You stop your lap dance, distracted by what his mouth is doing around your jugular and his hands on your chest. His tongue brushes a spot that feels highly sensitive, making you moan. He starts nibbling, exciting you thoroughly. One of his hands starts to run your womanhood through your jeans. Your hands weaves and tangles into his hair, accidentally knocking his mask loose and eventually into the couch cushion.

He growls loudly, suddenly biting harder. Air escapes you lips in a combination of a groan and a whimper. He draws a few droplets of blood and licks them up. "You know how I feel about my mask, (y/n). Guess I'm going to have to punish you."

You whimper a little louder. He flicks his mask into the ground, lifts you by the back of your legs and carries you to the bedroom, sucking and gently middling on the bite to draw trace amounts of your blood. He carefully, expertly weaves between the furniture and walls to his bed, throws you down and gets on top of you.

This is the first time you see his face. His brown/chestnut hair framing his grey face, streaked with the black liquid that came from his eyes, which are only black pits. His lips are slightly thin, but well rounded. His nose has a soft bridge and slight upturn with a soft point. His cheek bones are high, his face softly angular and his eyebrows are thin. He looks gorgeous.

He claws at your bra, lifting you enough to unclip it and toss it to the floor. He starts suckling and biting your right breast. One of his hands busily gropes the other, often pinching and lightly twisting your nipple, while his other hand was occupied unbuttoning your pants. You're whimpering, shivering and moaning at every motion, feeling your panties getting soaked through from your excitement.

His hand slips under your pants and starts rubbing you. He pulls off your breast and kisses your jawline, grinning evily. "You're dripping wet." His voice is deep and husky.

One of his fingers slips around the edge of your underwear, pulling it to the side and sliding his finger inside your folds. He brushes the rim of your hole before shoving his finger in and out roughly. You whine at this, immediately feeling a pit from. He shoves in another finger, pumping a few times before you let out a loud moan, muttering his name as you cum in his fingers.

He pulls out and laps your juices off of them like he had the gore earlier. He rips off your pants and underwear, spreading your legs and lowering his face to your flower. You feel his hot breath before his tongue slowly slides up, sucking off your juices like the blood from your neck. He licks you, pumping his tongue in and out of you, making you moan his name more and more until you come again, which he then cleans up.

He sits up, wiping his face and looking at your naked, sprawled body, damp from sweat and panting from the pleasure. You blush a deep crimson, realising he's still fully clothed.

You sit up and pull off his sweater. Underneath is a skin-tight black t-shirt. You follow the hem of it with your mouth. Your canines grazed him, making him shiver. You gently bite down. He groans, so you bite somewhere else a little harder. He groans louder. Pushing up his shirt, you move to about where his kidneys would be and bite hard enough to draw blood. His moans fill the room as you lap at the fresh wound. He removes his shirt and, after you pull away, his pants. You see a large tent, revealing what must be at least an ten inch dick.

You kiss him and start scooting his boxers down. The band gets to his knees when he kicks them off. You bite, suck and lick down his neck, leaving a trail of bite marks and hickeys. You move down his chest and stop. You take his hand and pull him to the edge of his bed, getting him to stand up. You go on your knees and rub the base of his member with your hands while kissing and licking at his tip. You lick down his shaft and back up, taking the tip in your mouth and starting to bob. You tongue his hard stick, still rubbing everywhere your mouth isn't. He starts to thrust lightly, his hands entangled in your (h/l), (h/c). Finally, he gets too impatient and shoves your head all the way down, making you gag again. You continue your deep-throating blow job until he moans out your name and cums in your mouth. You lick it up, savoring the taste of his sweet, yet salty seed.

He lifts you by your shoulders and throws you onto the bed. He gets on top and positions his dick at you entrance before looking up at you. You stare into his eyeless sockets, mustering the courage for this. You're a virgin, and you know the size of his member, regardless of how careful he is, will rip you.

You nod.

He gently starts to push himself in. You feel your skin stretch like a muscle around him, accommodating itself to his size. He's barely halfway in when you break and tears are rolling down your cheeks. He kisses them away, but doesn't stop. He trusts the rest of the way in quickly. You swear he's centimeters from your limit. He waits for you to fully adjust, licking up your tears and whispering suggestive yet comforting things in your ear.

Soon the pain fades and becomes pleasure. You wiggle your hips slightly. He buries his head in your neck, groaning with effort to not fuck your brains out. When the pain doesn't come back, you nod.

He pulls almost all the way out before slamming back in, crashing into your insides. He starts thrusting slow and hard, quickly gaining speed. You feel him pumping in and out, pressing against your walls and crashing into them, shredding you in the best way possible until you feel like you're about to explode from the excitement and pleasure. The knot in your stomach forms again. He picks up his speed, now going faster then you thought possible for anyone. He lifts one of your legs into his shoulder and gets deeper. The sound of wet skin slapping and your moans and grunts fill the room until you're sure the entire world can hear you. He hits a spot inside you that makes your bubble pop, making you cum all over him. He hits it again, immediately making the knot reform. His thrusts start getting sloppier.

"I'm close, (y/n)!" He screams between his pants and moans. You feel him hit the spot again as the knot threatens to unwind, but you hold it. You hold it until you feel him twitch. He thrusts a few more times, rocking the bed hard enough to crash into the wall, before cumming inside of you. Your bubble pops as you feel his hot, sticky seed fill you up, mixing with your blood and juices and seeping out onto the mattress as he pulls out.

He leans down and kisses you passionately, gently and affectionately. You kiss back, pulling him in so he's practically laying on you. He sits down next to you and pulls up the blankets, pulling you so your back is against his chest and his arms are around your waist.

"You're amazing, (Y/n) (l/n). And I love you." He murmurs into your soft hair, his breath making your ears flick slightly.

"I love you too, E.J. I have since I learned about Creepypasta." You mutter back.

"Good. Because the first thing that's scared me in a long time was your rejection." He managed to whisper out before falling asleep.

You smile to yourself, wiggle in more and curl up in his arms, soon falling asleep as well.