[ JEALOUSY ]

Sunday morning Mina woke up feeling greater than ever. Yesterday was amazing for Mina and she just wanted to do it all again.

She went downstairs to her mother making breakfast, "good morning!"

"looks like someone's in a good mood," her mom smiled, "what happened?"

"nothing, I just feel really good," she smiled, not really feeling like wanting to tell her mom the things she and Chaeyoung did yesterday that made her feel this way. She'd take too long.

"ooh, well, in that case you should help your grandfather harvest his precious strawberries," her mum said, placing a plate of waffles down, "after you eat, of course."

"Good morning Ojī-chan!"

"Good morning Mina! Come to help your old man, huh?" The older smiled.

"No, I only wanted to see you.." Her face suddenly became serious. "Oh, if that's the case-"

"I'm kidding, of course I'll help!" She began to grab one of the piled baskets near her, picking out strawberries. She giggled when she heard her grandfather say, "ehh, that kid.."

It took the two around 30 minutes clearing out all the good strawberries for harvest. Mina wiped off the sweat on her chin as she plopped the last basket down. "Man, that was tiring."

"you did like 8 baskets, don't complain," her elder teased. "It's still tiring!" Mina stood up properly to go beside her grandfather, "what are you planning to do with all these strawberries anyway?"

He hummed, "well, first things first, I have to give some of it to Chaeyoung for helping me grow these."

At the mention of Chaeyoung, Mina shot up. Without thinking much, she had offered to deliver the strawberries to the younger herself. "That's cute of you to deliver your crush strawberries," her elder smirked.

"w-what? she isn't my crush!"

"sure, sweetie. keep telling yourself that, I saw you two last night, you know," Mr. Myoui said. "Huh? How?"

"I have surveillance cameras dear," he said simply, "now go wash up, your shirt has dirt stains."

He then left to sort out the baskets into boxes, having Mina dumbfounded about her grandfather seeing her and Chaeyoung last night then looking down to indeed see patches of dirt on her shirt.

"huh."

"Here, you'll do chapter 1-3 and I'll do 4-8. We'll present it together." Chaeyoung placed Changbin's computer in front of her. "1-3? those are all long chapters!" Changbin whined.

"Well it's better than having to do 4-8. Or do you want to go back to my idea?"

"No!" Changbin's eyes fill with horror as Chaeyoung laughed at him. "I'm only kidding. Sheesh."

"You're annoying." The other stated. Not looking away from the screen in front of her, Chaeyoung said, "back at ya, shorty."

"you do realize you're shorter than me?"

"Yeah, but you're still shorter than the average male." Changbin was about to whine again when Ms. Son decided to interrupt.