Chapter Twenty Eight

━━━━ / CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve sat in the back seat of Lydia's car as the two of them and Jackson pulled up to the video store. Eve picked at the nail polish on her fingernails while Jackson was ranted about a movie he wanted to watch.

"Now. Hoosiers is not only the best basket ball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made." Jackson argued.

"No" Lydia said shooting down his movie choice almost instantly.

"It's not Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper." Jackson tried to perused Lydia into changing her mind.

"No" Lydia shot him down again.

"Lydia, I sweat to god you're gonna like it." Jackson continued to argue.

"No" Lydia said, repeating the same answer.

"I am not watching the notebook again!" Jackson shouted only to receive a look from Lydia.

Jackson then exited the Car, Eve following behind him as they entered the video store. "Can somebody help us find the notebook?Hello?" Jackson said into the eerily quiet store while him and eve looked around the store. "Is anyone working here?" Jackson said before groaning "you gotta be kidding me." Eve had a bad feeling about the video store knowing something happened but couldn't figure out what.

Eve's eyes landed on the abandoned latter and flickering light a few feet in front of them. She nudged Jackson who looked at her and then where her head nodded towards the latter. Jackson sighed and the two of them walked down the aisles and towards the latter.

When they were walking they saw a pair of boots sticking out from the last aisle of movies. When they turned to see is someone was there Eve let out a loud scream and the lights flickered before turning red and then fainted, her body falling to the video store carpeted floor. "Eve Jackson shouted when he saw the girl fall to the floor. He was about to go to her when a low growl caught his attention.

Jackson turned his head and saw the alpha. Jackson quickly hid behind a shelf. The alpha ran through the aisles, movies getting knocked off the shelves in the process. The alpha then knocked all the shelves down making Jackson leap out of the aisle. He landed with his chest pressed against the floor, his legs trapped beneath the fallen shelves. The alpha hovered above Jackson before getting off of him and jumping out the window of the video store.