Chapter Forty Three

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY THREE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

A loud growl sounded throughout the school. Jackson grabbed his neck and fell to the ground while Eve fell to the ground also and screamed making the chair that Scott leant against the door to fly across the room making a hole in the wall.

Stiles bent down to Eve and placed his arms around her stand up. "Stiles i did that" Eve said looking over at the hole in the wall the chair on the floor below it.

"No, I'm fine. Like, seriously, I'm okay." Jackson said to Allison and Lydia who helped him up.

"That didn't sound okay at all." Allison said.

"What's on the back of your neck ?" Stiles asked Jackson.

"I said I'm fine." Jackson said.

"It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened." Lydia said.

"As if you actually care." Jackson said.

"Hey Jackass she cares more than you ever have or will" Eve snapped at Jackson.

"All right, can we not argue for half a second here ?" Stiles said.

"Where's Scott ? He should be back by now." Allison said just as Scott locked the door.

"Scott ! Scott !" Allison shouted his name seeing him through the window in the door.

"Where's he going ?" Lydia asked as Scott walked away.

"Scott. Scott. Scott ! Scott !" Allison shouted.

"Stop. Stop ! Do you hear that ? Listen !" Lydia told them as police sirens sounded in the distance. The five of them went over to the windows seeing a few police cars drive in.