"We've been dreaming about coming here, right?" She starts, and I hum in response, admiring the view in front of me.

Her hold on my hand softly tightens. "Then let's make the most of it, shall we?" She smiled, and I felt my heart slowly beat. Despite the chaos that has been happening in our lives, Chaeyoung always knew when to relax or have time to relax. This was not only a place to temporarily forget about our problems back at home. It was also a time for me to fix between us. 

I took a deep breath and smiled at her. "Okay," I replied, and she widely smiled. 

~~~

After an hour, we decided to wait for the others beside the lake since it was much easier to find. I clasped my hands together as the night grew colder. Even my coat wasn't enough to provide warmth.

"Are you getting cold?" She asked after talking with Lisa while I sat on the rock. "Y-Yeah," I stuttered and blushed in embarrassment when my body wasn't cooperating.

I heard Chaeyoung chuckle and sat beside me and clasped our hands together. "Nini, you don't have to pretend everything's okay." She whispers as she caresses my hand with comforting patterns. 

Right then, I gasped when she suddenly grabbed my nape with her other hand and drew me near her, making me hit her chest as she locked me with her arms. "You'll be the death of me, Nini-ah," She says, and I felt her kiss the crown of my head. I blushed and buried more profound into her and hugged her back. A few minutes later, I started to like her comfort and didn't want to break away. At least not now. Her calm heartbeat made me realize that there was nothing to worry about at the moment. She was always my safe place. 

"I'll always be here," She whispers. I slowly look up to see her softly smiling. She then cups my cheeks. "You have me," She added, and I didn't want to cry in front of her for always being there. 

~~~

An hour later, Chaeyoung and I decided to visit an art museum, the Northern Norwegian Art Museum. We went here when we found out the guys were taking so long and hadn't been replying to our messages and calls, which sounds very fishy, especially from those guys. 

I stood there, busy admiring the paintings, as we slowly explored each room. "Didn't picture you to be so interested in art," Chaeyoung says, which was half true. I used to love art when my mother used to paint back when I was a child. It fascinates me to stare at each masterpiece. You've put all your dedication and sweat into that single artwork. 

"Chaeyoung, what do you think about art?" I asked, which caught her off guard. She wasn't the type who admires art, yet I am, asking her opinion about what art is for her. 

She scratches her nape before answering. "When there are colors? Is that even right? She shyly chuckled, and I couldn't help but melt when the atmosphere between us was comfortable. "Art can be anything," She adds.

"How about you? What's art for you?" She returns the question and stares at me, waiting for my answer. Honestly, I didn't know what to say at the moment because her stares distracted me, making my heartbeat at her intense gaze. It was like Chaeyoung was curious to know and was willing to understand. I admired that about her. She was there to listen. 

"Art is a beautiful thing. It portrays the deep emotions of the heart when words cannot be spoken through our mouths. It says when words cannot. A light of hope and angst, art creates vibrancy in a black-and-white world. " 

***

Jennie was busy explaining while Chaeyoung was amused at how deep Jennie was with her words about something she wasn't even interested in. At least, that's what Chaeyoung thinks. Because of this, she took this chance to admire Jennie, who was so concentrated on a particular painting. It made Chaeyoung stare at the artwork as well, a simple image, yet it held a lot of different stories.

While Jennie was busy looking at the painting, Chaeyoung took the chance to move a few steps away and took out her camera to take a picture of Jennie, who was profoundly staring at the art. 

Chaeyoung smiles as she checks out the photo. A minute later, she placed down her camera and looked up to see Jennie, who was already staring at her. Chaeyoung's heart fastened as she felt her stare piercing right through her. They were staring at each other, both getting lost in each other's eyes. 

"I thought I was the one making up to you? Then why am I being treated to the places I'm interested in?" She asks with a brow raised. 

Chaeyoung panics at the thought because she suddenly realizes it. "I'll stop already-" She could not finish her sentence when Jennie stepped forward and stopped a few meters from Chaeyoung's surprised, shocked face. 

"Who told you to stop?" Jennie says, along with a wink. "But that doesn't mean I won't be doing the same to you." She smirks, and Chaeyoung swallows a lump forming in her throat. She had no idea Jennie was interested in art, and now it seems it has become a challenge for both. 

====

Surprise! You guys deserve an update since I was able to drink some milk today 😎🥰🥰

This story is almost coming to an end, by the way. It's been an incredible journey with ya'll, and I hope to improve in my future stories 🙂

See you tomorrow!