Love Scenario

*Present Time*

*Present Time*

"You haven't really been able to sleep much...except for that one day when you passed out in my arms, right?" Jisung says, making me blush as I recollect the memory.

"Did Dongseok even try helping you with your sleeping problem?" My Mochi looks at me, worried but also angered.

I shake my head, remembering all of the sleepless nights I've had in the past year. I see my boyfriend's hands curl into fists.

"Don't be angry. It's over now...or at least I thought it is." I take his hands and massage them, not wanting bad emotions.

"I'm going to fix the last thing preventing me from being with you. Your sleep problems are the only door between us being together." Jisung mumbles, as if he's trying to convince himself.

He wraps his arms around my waist, and I rest the back of my head on his shoulder, still sitting on his lap.

"Want me to sing you to sleep?" he whispers.

I nod, loving it when he sings.

You make me the happiest person alive.

"I'm glad that you think that, Lele." Jisung speaks, making me shocked.

"Did I say that aloud?" I look at him, embarrassed.

"Nope. I figured out how to read thoughts through mates." Jisung smiles, proud of himself.

I shrug it off and rest in his arms again. 

"Sing...for me." I yawn.

He brushes my eyes closed with his hand.

"Sarangeul haettda, uriga manna~" (We were in love~)

"Zhong Chenle, will you go on a date with me?" He asks confidently.

The world stops. Everything gets blurry around us. All I can see is him. Park Jisung. My alpha. The person that I'm somehow in love with already.

"Yes." I manage to muster out with a smile.

"I would love to."

"Jiuji mothal chueogi dwaessda~" (We met and became a memory that can't be erased~)

Jisung pulled Chenle to a table and he sat down on one of the chairs. Chenle, however, was still in a daze from seeing the NCT 127 poster, and was just standing at the table.

"Hey, Lele. Sit down already, or I'll have to pull you onto my lap."

Chenle blushes like a tomato and quickly sits down across from Jisung.

"Bolmanhan mellodeurama~" (It was a commendable melodrama~)

"Hey, I'm Chenle. Sophomore Year."

The blonde lifts his head up from the desk, where I can see him drawing something. He scoffs at me and looks back down.

"Jisung. Now stay away, I'm busy."

I should feel hurt. I do feel hurt, but I'm curious about him. 

"Gwaenchanheun gyeolmal~" (That's all I need~)

Instead, I'm going to focus on someone that makes me smile when the darkness clouds over me.

Someone that can make me feel butterflies with just a touch.

...

I can finally let go of Dongseok, because Jisung will love me right.

"Geugeomyeon dwaessda neol saranghaettda~" (A pretty good ending, I loved you~)

"Lele! You did it! Wait- why are you crying?" Jisung asks me with a smile that immediately turns into worry.

Not even realizing that I'm crying, I just smile up at him through the tears.

And I see the most perfect human.

The sharp jawline, the fluffy hair, the smooth skin, and the lips that taste like cotton candy.

He's perfect.

"Uriga mandeun LOVE SCENARIO~" (The love scenario that we made~)

I suspiciously look at Jisung, but let him tie the cloth around my head, covering my eyes.

"If a car runs over me, you're paying for the funeral." I say, being careful of where I step even though Jisung is guiding me.

"That's exactly why I'm about to do this-" he swoops me up bridal style and swings me around.

"Sungie! I wasn't ready for that!" I squeal, holding onto him for my life.

He giggles, but keeps on walking with me in his arms.

"Ijen jomyeongi kkeojigo~" (Now the lights are off~)

He pushes me gently into the wall and pins my hands above my head. He kisses me again, but this time, with more passion. I feel his grip around my waist get tighter, but I don't mind.

Soon, to my surprise, I feel him trail kisses down to my neck. It's a nice feeling until he finds a spot on my neck that feels a bit more sensitive.

My stomach feels like a butterfly cage about to explode.

"Majimak peijireul neomgimyeon~" (When you flip the last page~)

"Zhong Chenle." I speak, getting his attention.

He looks at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I'll love you right."

"Joyonghi mageul naerijyo" (The curtains will quietly fall~)

"Park Jisung,"

...

"...you take my breath away."

I feel all of my energy drift away, as I travel to the heart of someone who's healed me. 

I love you Park Jisung.

-

Thank you for reading!

This was the "last step", according to Jisung. What do you think he meant?