I'll Love You Right

*Present Time*

*Present Time*

CHENLE'S POV:

I walk out of the house, adjusting my jacket. I see Jisung standing out on the driveway, in a classic boyfriend outfit, holding two flasks of coffee.

"Sungie!" I call out, skipping over to him. 

"Hey Lele! I made you coffee." He replies, handing me a flask.

I take the flask and peck his cheek as a thank you. 

"So where are we going for our date?" I ask, taking a sip.

"That's actually a surprise...which is why I want you to put this on..." he holds out a square-shaped cloth to me, "...don't worry. The place is close."

I suspiciously look at Jisung, but let him tie the cloth around my head, covering my eyes.

"If a car runs over me, you're paying for the funeral." I say, being careful of where I step even though Jisung is guiding me. 

"That's exactly why I'm about to do this-" he swoops me up bridal style and swings me around.

"Sungie! I wasn't ready for that!" I squeal, holding onto him for my life. 

He giggles, but keeps on walking with me in his arms.

* At The Place *

"Sungie, where are we?" I ask, when I sense that we're in a building.

"Be patient." he replies, totally not helping my wandering mind to figure out whether I'm being kidnapped or not.

I hear a door being opened, and slowly take the cloth of my eyes, making sure that Jisung doesn't notice.

Too late.

"Chenle! You're supposed to keep it on!" my mochi screeches, "It's ok though, I was just about to take it off."

I take this moment to look around me, figuring out that we're in-

-A RECORDING STUDIO?!

"Jisung..." I whisper, all of a sudden not feeling so good.

"Just one song. You only have to sing one song with me." he pleads.

"Your singing is pathetic." Dongseok says, angrily putting his guitar back on its stand.

"I'm sorry...I was sic-" 

I'm cut off by him slamming the door to our studio while walking out.