25(2) - Lando Norris

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, you have to stop wasting your time with all the boys you have been hanging around with," Hannah told her close friend as they stopped by some railings to look at a dress. "I know with this one, you have found a keeper."

Starr smiled at her friend's comforting words, she never knew how much attention they paid to her relationship. All three of them were at different stages of their lives despite their only being a few years between them all, Starr being the youngest and Shannon being the eldest. Even so, they were as close as ever and just when Starr felt she was all alone they brought her back to them. 

XOXOX

Being alone the next evening was hard, not only was it Christmas eve, but Starr's friends had all gone on to do their own things. She didn't blame them though, she just envied them. 

She found herself sitting out in the back garden on the wooden patio area which had a cover over it. She was wrapped in a large coat with a cigarette in her right hand and her phone in her left as she called Lando on putting it on loudspeaker as she watched the snow fall onto the grass. "Hey babe," he said as he answered the phone. 

Starr rolled her eyes before she spoke, not like he could see her. "Hey," her voice was quiet and filled with sadness as she listened to the homes around her. She could hear Christmas music from one home, cheering from another, arguments from the one over the back, all things she knew were signs of a normal Christmas. 

"What's wrong, Starr?" Lando asked his girlfriend. He could hear how sound she sounded in her voice and that pained him. 

"I just thought," she started to speak before she sighed. "You know, it doesn't even matter."

He ran his hands through his hair as he listened to her. "I know you're sad about tomorrow. I'll make it up to you. I know Christmas means a lot to you but we're still going to be together ."

"Oh come on, Lando!" She snapped before she dragged heavily on her cigarette. "You are in a different country, how exactly do you expect us to be together for Christmas?" She felt the tears prick at her eyes as she shook her head to herself, she didn't want to be one of those girlfriends but when it came to Christmas, she didn't think it was too much to ask that they were together. "The planes aren't flying, you're stuck in Paris and I'm here at home alone. There is no way we're seeing each other tomorrow."

Lando didn't like to hear her upset, they had been together for near a year now and this was the first time she'd been anything other than happy. "Just trust me, Starr."

Starr flickered her fag butt into the snow before she returned back into the house, locking the back door behind her as she entered the kitchen. "How can I?" The woman peeled her coat off before hanging it over the back of one of the chairs at the table. Placing her phone on the side, she washed her hands in the kitchen sink, the tap running loudly. 

"Because," Lando's voice changed on the phone as he spoke before her phone cut off, three beeps signalling the end of the call. 

She grabbed her phone with wet hands before a hand touched her waist, Starr screamed loudly as she spun around only to come face to face with Lando. "Oh my God!" She slapped his chest before recoiling her hand and shaking away the tingles that flowed through it. "You scared me."

He pulled her close to him, "I'm so sorry." He kissed her hair as she cuddled into his toned chest. "I told you to trust me."

Starr looked up at him, he touched her chin and moved her hair away from her face with his left hand. "Never do that to me again," she warned him before she tiptoed up and placed a kiss on his lips. 

He returned the kiss, pushing her slowly against the side before lifting her up by the bum, she wrapped her legs around his midsection as he put her onto the sideboard. Breaking the kiss, he smirked at her, "So, I didn't have time to get you a proper present, but I do have a little something for you." 

"You being here is enough for me," the woman replied, happy that he was home. It was a relief for her, she didn't even want any gifts, she didn't need anything as long as she had him. 

Leaning close to her, his lips close to her right ear, his hands held hers. "So, you don't want a little preview of tomorrow then?" His breath was hot against her skin, her body tingling all over as he moved closer then gave her neck a slow kiss. "Because," he spoke against her smooth skin, "If not, I'm just going to go to sleep. All this rushing around," he sensually kissed her neck again, "It's made me a little tired."

She closed her eyes as she enjoyed his touch, suddenly he moved away from her. Pulling him back, she looked deep into his loving eyes, her eyes filled with lust. "Maybe we can share gifts." Wrapping her legs tighter around him, she tangled her fingers in his hair before they shared another kiss again as the clock ticked over to Christmas Day.