Chapter Thirty-Four

(A/N: OKAY SO YOU MUST READ THIS NOTE! This chapter is told from Hiccup and Meridas p.o.v everything in Normal writing is Hiccup, when you see the stuff  with *______* on each side thats Merida. So its like when Hiccup is talking to her you get to know what Meridas hearing and feeling...okay enjoy!!

............

I looked down at the motionless body of a familiar redhead I had saved not to long ago. Elsa looked at me tears fell from her eyes onto he mask. "Shes been poison," she explained the condition of Merida.

"So shes dying," My voice creaked a bit.

Elsa bowed her head, "Yah," Elsa let out a sob, "Thats why The Painter left shes trying to find a cure."

"Maybe she'll find it!" I had bit of hope in my voice.

The blonde shook her head, "No, Hiccup there isn't one, its up to Merida to stop this there nothing I can do, nothing anyone can," she gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze, "I have to get The Painter, she could get hurt at any moment, I can't have her end up like this, two of my people are already like this, I can afford another."

Elsa turned to leave with a group of people dressed in white Snowman as she called them, "Wait im going with!" Jack said.

"We've been through this nobody can kno-"

"Im alive I know but they won't know just get me one of disguises and I'll be fine, you can say no because no matter what im gonna follow you," he says.

Elsa bit her lip, "Fine but stay out the way, Hiccup would you like to come to?"

"No, I think I'll hang out here for a bit," I tell them.

Elsa nodded, "Okay, if you need anything just ask one of The Golden Flowers, they check up ever half a hour or so."

I nodded taking a seat in a white chair Toothless layed next to it. Elsa had sent someone to bring him inside for me. I scratched his head he wimpered as he looked at Merida, "Its okay bud she'll be okay."

But I wasn't sure I lighting pushed a strand of red hair from her faces before light removing her her mask setting it on a table.Her skin was cold and her hand was ice as I gripped it. I shut my eyes for a moment.

"Im not sure if you can hear me," I said.

*Of course I hear you, its all I can do. I thought knowing that he couldn't hear me.*

"As I was working on you car the other day I found a snowflake clip, I thought you were The Snow Queen," I chuckled.

*Ha, me and Elsie don't even look alike, plus I can't walk in heels and hate dresses,  which the snow queen wears!*

"I feel stupid now, of course you were The Acher I should have known, red crazy hair, gorgeous blue eyes, sarcastic comments," I stated, "Well I know your secret now I think its far for you to know mine, Im am- was a nightmare,  the same one you who spared your life and you did the same, and the one who saved your life."

*I smiled, remembering the nightmares green eyes they matched the freckled face boy who I had a crush on since before I can remember.*

"You know, you kind of owe me," I sigh, "You owe me more than you think actually,  I saved your life and you kind of took my leg."

*What? Pain filled me.*

"Yep, I lost a leg to one of your arrows," I smiled, "I wanted revenge for that but know...what I want more than anything, hex id give my other leg for...is to see your smile just one more time...the beautiful spark in you eyes."

*Oh, Hiccup...*

"Not to long ago I had asked Astrid, if its possible to be in love with more than on person," I opened my eyes again looking at the blue spreading across Meridas body, "She said no, and she was right Merida its not, Im so sorry Merida."

*The pain increased I could feel my heart breaking,*

I looked at the blue started to form on her faces making it look like she was ice itself, tears whelmed in my eyes I knew that it would be reaching her heart soon. I couldn't stand the thought of her being dead.

"Astrid said that I'd had to figure out who I loved truly, and I did Merida, I wish I didn't have to tell you this while your like this," I stood up releasing her hand her hair started whitening at the roots, "I'm sorry that this will be hard for you and Astrid since shes you cousin, and things might be worse between you too, im sorry, I made my choices Merida.."

*I couldn't breathe I wasn't sure if this was what it felt like to die or if it was what it felt to be heartbroken.*

"I love you," I whispered softly to her, "Im In love with you, I know I can't be as great as you deserve,  someone can only dream of being worthy, one can only try, and I promise you, I'll try if you give me a chances, if you please fight this posion."

*He loved me. I wanted to cry and scream I loved him too. I wanted to live I wanted to fight the posion. But I didn't know how and that only made me more scared and the pain increase. I couldn't fight it I wasn't brave enough. I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't do it on my own.*

I watched as her lips started to form blue and her heart beat slown, "No," I the yelled, "No you can't die not yet, not now, pleases, oh Merida please, I love you I can't loses you."

I ran my hands through her redhair laying my forehead against her cold one. Our noses touched slightly. Toothless whimpered my tears fell onto Meridas frozen cheeks. I strocked the side of her faces.

*I know what its like to fall knowing nobody's there to catch you. I know what its like to scream to the top of your lungs and still nobody listens. I also know what its like for someone to expect you to be something more. And I know what its like to fight for something beyond your capability.

I thought fate was something written from the beginning something you could only dream of changing. Id spent my life trying to change something that was alway changing. I finally knew that fate was change.

Like legend are lessons.

Like dreams are lived then replaceed

Like what people look for is with them

Like being believed in doesn't make you invisible anymore.

Like love thaws

Like how I loved Hiccup

I loved my family,  I loved my two best Friends Elsa and Rapunzel, I loved the snowflakes,
But most of all I loved my fate because it brought me to him and if I could go back he was the part of fate I would never change.*

"I love you, I'll miss you," I whispered pressing my warm lips against her perfect cold ones. As if by magic the felt warm I pulled away just in time to seen a pare of beautiful blue eyes flutter open.

"Miss me? Why? Im not going anywhere," she says.

"Merida, your alive!" I exclaimed. "How?"

"Love thaws," she lran her hands through my hair pulling me closer kissing me softly whispering against my lips she said, "And Im in love ye Hiccup Haddock."

(A/N: I HAD TO WRITE THIS AND POST IT I HOPE YOU LOVE IT, I CRIED WRITING IT. YOU ARE ALL LUCKY FOR A SECONDED I WAS THINKING ABOUT KILLING HER OFF.

BUT I DIDN'T

I absolutely love the video I put in side or top were ever it is and I don't know why its just perfect!
-SKYE