Chapter Nine: Road to Rehabilitation

Start from the beginning

"Well then. Vagatha Motha, are you aware that once you are rehabilitated you will be sent to heaven and can never return under any circumstances?" The angel asked.Vaggie sighed. "I am."

"And that under no circumstances are you allowed to break this code of purity and forgiveness. You are prohibited from committing any sins including drugs, drinking, smoking, harming another soul, getting involved in turf wars and above all read the bible every day, fast and you must meet with an angel by the end of each week and pass the final test."

Vaggie nodded her head. "I promise to stay on the road of purity and serve the Lord after I have been rehabilitated."

The angels all smiled and nodded. "You're ready." One of them said before having Vaggie lean over the golden bowl full of holy water and baptized her, they then had her do her confession and confirmation. After an hour, the ceremony had concluded.

"From this moment forward, Vagatha Motha is now on the road to rehabilitation and will stay at this hotel as it's first and true patron. This ceremony has ended and may you all have a blessed day." The angels said in union. "To Vagatha."

"To Vagatha!" Everyone cheered except Lucifer who just sat there with his arms crossed.

Soon the angels rang the small church bell they had brought before disappearing in a flash of white smoke.

Vaggie coughed a bit from the smoke before Charlie suddenly ran up to her and hugged her as tight as possible. "Thank you so much." She whispered.

Vaggie smiled slightly before hugging her back. "I love you, Charlie. I told you I'd help you get this hotel going no matter what." She said softly.

Charlie had a few tears fall down her cheek when Vaggie said she loved her. "I love you too, Vaggie. And I knew I made the best choice having you as my partner and top advisor for the hotel."

Vaggie sighed a bit and hugged Charlie tighter.

Charlie was about to burst out in tears but quickly wiped them away and pulled away from the hug.

Vaggie frowned a bit and crossed her arms, looking away from Charlie. "I'm gonna miss you, hun."

Charlie frowned before smiling softly. "Hey, just because you'll be in heaven doesn't mean we can't still be friends. Try to relax, Vaggie. It'll be okay." She said, trying to look on the bright side of things. "You'll finally get to see your grandmother again, you always said how she was always supporting you for being you unlike your parents, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you again. And we can write to each other and maybe call and video chat and do all sorts of things to communicate and never lose touch."

Vaggie looked up at her and smiled. "I'm gonna miss that positive outlook you have on everything."

"Well you know we still have a month. And I can sing you some more songs." Charlie giggled.

Vaggie chuckled softly. "Sure. Knock yourself out." She shrugged before groaning. "I hope this month goes smoothly and I won't have to murder anyone or just explode." She said before the Radio Demon pushed himself in between the girls and wrapped his arms around their shoulders. "Well, this is a bad start already." She said annoyed.

Alastor laughed. "Don't worry, my dear. I just came over to congratulate you on your road to recovery and to tell you, two lovely ladies, that dinner is ready and Angel is looking for you."

"Me? Why?" Vaggie asked.

"Something about a harpoon he found and borrowing it or something."

"What? But that's in my...room! That creep!" She snapped before rushing to her room.

Charlie blinked before she realized she was alone with Alastor and quickly pulled away from him, crossing her arms as she turned her back on him and stuck her nose up. "Hmph!"

Alastor raised an eyebrow at her. "Is something the matter, my dear?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Charlie just stayed quiet, showing she was giving him the silent treatment.

"Is this because of our conversation from earlier?" He asked.

Once again, she remained quiet.

He rolled his eyes before he got an idea, his smile turning into a grin. Alastor wrapped an arm around her waist before making her turn and face him, keeping her close to him as possible by her waist.

The ballroom was empty since everyone left immediately after the ceremony ended and they were left alone after Vaggie left. They were face to face now and Charlie began to blush when their noses were practically touching.

"You know you can't stay mad at me, my dear~" He said in a seductive tone, his radio sound was smooth as he spoke.

Charlie got redder with each second that went by before she spoke. "Y-yes I c-can." She stuttered.

Alastor chuckled softly. "Darling~" He whispered in a more seductive and enticing tone that made Charlie absolutely weak.

She tried her best to hold back until he leaned in closer, bringing his lips close to hers as if he were about to kiss her.

As he saw her stare at his lips and slowly flutter her eyes close he stopped once he saw their lips were a few centimeters away from each other. He honestly was never going to kiss her, he wouldn't dream of kissing her but, of course, he had to lead her on. "Still mad at me?~" He asked.

Charlie opened her eyes a bit to look at him, her face burning hot from the teasing Alastor was doing but it was definitely working and without realizing it she was falling into his trap. She was about to respond before another voice answered.

"She may not be, but I sure as hell am!" Someone said in absolute rage, causing Alastor's and Charlie's eyes to instantly open wide.