4

excuse my mistakes 😬

Alisha Bell
Houston Texas | 8:36pm

"All I want is a fat bitch who gone feed me and suck my dick real good when ever I want her too

"All I want is a fat bitch who gone feed me and suck my dick real good when ever I want her too." Zavi sighed leaning back.

"Nigga whatttttt?" Key high ass sat up using his elbows to looking at him. "Me too man. Love a big bitch who eat my dick up like turkey wing."

I just had to bust out laughing on that one. These fools so high.

"Bra Ivy ass over there stuck." Nari said putting his hand up pointing at her in slow motion. Literally.

I just watched these fools sit here and face 12 blunts.

Ain't even no cloud 9 anymore they done reach 30.

"OOOOH SHITTT! Y'all hear that?" Zavi jumped up off the couch.

All their heads snapped his way.

"Hear what?" I asked looking at him crazy.

"The Sirens!"

"Oh shit I hear it!" Nari sat up real fast.

"Ivy bra I need somewhere to hide my guns!" Key told her tapping her leg.

Icy and Ivy was the only ones still sitting there unbothered.

So was I but I aint high.

"Sit y'all dumb high asses down!" I told them standing up pulling my shorts out my ass. "Tyler nem in the back room playing GTA !"

"Oh shit." Zavi said blowing out a breath. "I thought our ass was finna go to jail."

"Y'all just dumb and high." I told them shaking my head walking to the back room.

"You don't need no me time, thats you and me time." Zy sung horribly with her headphones in.

"Bra Zy shut the fuck up!" Jam told her snatching the right headphone out her ear.

"Don't ever in yo life do that again." She told him while mugging him.

"Lisha can you take me to the store." Juice asked me coming out the bathroom.

"No, I don't like taking you no where. You always fucking stealing." I told him pulling out my phone texting my friend Jaylen back.