I finally start to feel the vibrations of Kylo Ren. He slides from around the corner and looks to me as he ignites his saber. "You're a dead boy." I look to him and push the hood off. "Are you by yourself?" He asks and I grin slightly. "Enough talking."

I run at him and crash my saber against his. I do this several times, almost recklessly. He pushes me off. "I can feel your anger boiling inside of you. Just let go of it. Let it consume you. Be powerful." He speaks and starts stepping as I do. "Why should I?" I spit at him and grip my hilt tightly. "Because, everyone has left you. Luke never came and saved you. I can feel it Karva. I can feel your rage." He pokes his chest with all of his fingers. "I can feel it all."

I get more angry with him. He is infuriating. I yell out. "No!" He clashes his saber to mine and we continue to fight. "Let go Karva!" He booms and I looks to him. "Join me." He booms again and grabs my wrist that holds my saber. I try my best to hold his saber against mine but he grabs it and turns it off. He holds his up to me and then kicks the back of my knee, making me fall to it. I look up at him and flare my nostrils. "I can make it all go away." He turns his own off and presses his thumbs into my temples. "No Ben!" I yell and his expression straightens. "Forget the past! It means nothing. You have nothing!" He presses harder and I let out a yell of pain. I grip his wrist and close my eyes.

Everything is flashing while my eyes are closed. All the dreams are more intense then ever before. I let out a loud yell and use the force to push him back. I release him as I feel my head feel lightheaded. I fall to the floor completely and darkness consumes me.

-

I wake up with my hands behind my back but in a room

I wake up with my hands behind my back but in a room. I pull at the cuffs and look to find Kylo stood in the room against the wall with his arms crossed. His figure isn't hard to miss. "Just kill me already. Get it over with." I look at him and he pushes off the wall. "No." He says. I let out a laugh and put my head back against the wall. "You have so much anger. You need to let it go. There's nothing holding you back Karva." He looks down at me and I look to him. "How can I just release it Kylo? It's physically impossible. I was trained correctly not to give in to the Dark side." I clench my fist and so does he.

"It will be easy. Just say yes." I just look at him. He grips my jaw and looks down to me. "Just. Say. Yes." I can feel the slight pain bare into my cheeks as I look over his face. A huge scar with fabric to hold it together covers his face. "No." I smile and he lets go. He clenches his jaw and grabs his saber. He hits the button harshly, stepping from the room. His boots you can hear all the way down the hallway. I look around the room and let out a breath. My heart feels heavy. I feel an odd surge in my stomach as I fill a pot of anger build. I stand and look out the window as stormtroopers start walking by but then back up slowly and turn around.

I walk around the room and kick the wall slightly until the door opens again to reveal a now sweaty and angered Kylo. I raise a brow towards him and he steps to me, pushing my shoulder where I'm leaned against the wall. He is breathing hard as he looks down to me. I speak. "Remember when I almost fell and you caught me." I speak and watch his expression. It doesn't change. "That electricity that ran through our body, connecting us. You terrified me when you ran up to me that night." He clenches his fist. "You don't terrify me anymore." I watch him and squint my eyes toward him.