Chapter 8 part 2

Liana's p.o.v.

I managed to find my way home after 30 minutes of fast walking. I'm not even sure how i made it. My mind was spinning with everything that had happened today and tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

Why did my life have to sick do bad? I had found a little moment of happiness with Jordan and it couldn't last.

My father would kill him! I couldn't risk him getting hurt or killed just because he wanted to be with me. I know o just met him, but I already cared too much about him.

This must be the mate bond that Jordan was talking about, Otherwise how couldcare so much about him so quickly if it wasn't.

I entered my backyard and walked quietly to my window, hosting my sore body through.

I didn't manage to climb through as quietly as planned. Clumsy me somehow managed to trip up and knock into my end table, knocking over the lamp in the process.

CRAP! I sure hope dad didn't hear that.

But as usual, luck wasn't on my side, add i heard my dad storming up the stairs.

I quickly stood up and looked at him in fear as he burst through my bedroom door.

" WHERE THE HE'LL HAVE YOU BEEN?" He screamed at me!

"I just went for a walk, I'm ss ssorry" I muttered.

" DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT! I BET YOU'VE BEEN OUT WITH SOME BIT, HAVEN'T YOU?" He screamed, coming towards me.

"No, I haven't. I promise!" I lied. He couldn't find out about Jordan...

" DON'T LITE TO ME! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER! ALWAYS OFF WITH SOME GUY, FLIRTING AND DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE!"

I lost it! How date her talk about my mom like that.

"SHE WANT LIKE THAT! DON'T LITE ABOUT HER!" I screamed, talking back to him for the first time.

I felt the pain hit me immediately as his fist connected with my face and I went flying into the wall.

I couldn't hear anything her was screaming at me as he started to kick me in my stomach and back. I curled up in a ball and covered my head and body as best as I could. I prayed that this wouldn't last for too long.

All of a sudden I heard growling and a loud crashing noise come from the window.

I smiled slightly as i saw a chocolate brown wolf start to advance on my father. I noticed 6 other wolves follow behind him.

I saw all of them start to shift human except for Jordan. I noticed it was Noah and some girl i didn't recognize, Richard and......

WOAH! WHAT! Adrian, Nora and Junie? They were wolves too? I must of hit my head. I was in shock as Junie and Nora came over to me, helping me up.

"Lucy, you have done splainin to do!" I said jokingly to Nora, Junie and Adrian.

Adrian just laughed and said, " yeah well you do too, but first do you think you can calm your mate down, before you see him make wolfpie of your father."

I looked over at Jordan and noticed her was slowly backing my scared looking father into a corner.

I walked over slowly to Jordan and cautiously put my hand on his rather large head. I stared into those beautiful brown eyes of his and said,

"Its okay Jordan, calm down, please. I'm okay. Please shift back."

He stared at me for a minute beefier licking my face and shifting back. He reached for me and held me as close as he could.