Chapter 1

The crashing, followed by loud cursing, froze Liana just as she had raised her bedroom window.

" Oh, God!" I said to myself, "Not again!"

"You worthless bitch, where are you???"

I could hear my dads' pounding feet on the stairs as he got closer and closer to my room. I didn't even bother trying to escape out my partially opened window. It was no use. He was too fast and if he caught me trying too escape, the beating would be even worse.

"Open this door right now, you pathetic piece of shit!"

I rushed over to the door and pulled it open to see my father standing there with rage on his face and fists tightly bunched up ready to swing at me at any given moment.

" HOW MANY TIMES HAVE

I TOLD YOU, I WANT MORE SUGAR IN MY TEA!" he shouted as

her pushed me backwards onto my bedroom floor.

"I, I Im sorry father, i thought i had put enough in." I put in 3 cups of sugar! Maybe of im lucky he'll drop dead from sugar overload???

"Your nothing but a dissapointment, you good for nothing brat, your gonna learn one way or the other how to do things proper around here." He screamed at me as he took off his belt coming towards me.

" Please no, dad! I'll get it right , i promise!" But it was no use to beg, i was,already feeling the sting from the belt.

Well thats the first chapter of my first book....please comment and let me know how y'all like it! Will be loading more chapters probably tomorrow.......

Thanks for reading! Signing out for now......Romeoharmony