Chapter 8 part 1

Jordans p.o.v.

I watched in shock as Liana ran out my bedroom door.

Did she just reject me??? No! I wasn't going to accept this! I know she wants me, she's just scared for some reason. There's no way i'm going to let her go!

I will just break her down until she accepts me. It shouldn't be too hard. After all, she did kiss me back!

God, thinking about that kiss was driving me crazy. That was the best kiss I've ever had. Kissing get was like drowning and finally reaching the surface and taking a big gulp of air. She was the air. I needed her too breathe. Its like that song " no air" it described how i felt almost perfectly. I can't survive without her.

I couldn't , wouldn't let her go so easily. She will be mine. But first, I need to set up some kind of protection for her. There's some pack members that go to her school, maybe some of them know her?

I quickly sent out a message to the pack ordering anyone who was close friends with Liana to come to the pack house. I headed downstairs to the living room where i knew my boys were.

I entered the room where Noah, Ashley, and Richard were sitting, giving me sad comforting looks.Ashley got up and gave me a hug.

"Just give her time Jordan, she'll come around." She said.

" Yeah man, just think, she won't be able to resist the mate bond for very long." Noah said.

"I know" I said convincingly. " It hurts, but I know that there's a big reason why she's denying me. I know she wants to be with me."

"I'm worried about her safety though, " I continued " You guys saw the bruises and heard what she said. Someone is hurting her, and I'm not going to let it continue." I said getting angry thinking about

it.

"Richard, I want you to go and keep an eye on her and I'll send someone round 3 a.m. to relieve you. Don't let her see you and make sure to call for me if there's any problems."

"I'll keep her safe, Jordan. Don't worry." Richard said, patting my back.

Right then, three wolves walked through the door.

"Alpha" they all said bowing their heads in respect.

I heard a gasp come from Richard and looked over at him trying to figure out what was wrong. I saw him looking in shock and awe at the make wolf that had just come in, who had the same look as Richard on his face.

I smiled as i heard Richard and the other boy say " mate" at the same time. Richard walked forward and held his hand up to his face and smiled. The boy smiled back and they embraced each other.

" Richard, congratulations on finding your mate, I'm so happy for you, but we have things to get situated."

" Of course, Jordan. I'm sorry" He said sheepishly, pulling the boy to the side of him, not letting go of his hand.

" Okay, what are your names and tell me how you know Liana." I asked . The blonde girl spoke up for all of them.

" I'm Nora. This is Junie and Adrian. Liana is our best friend. We've

known each other since elementary school."

" Okay, here's the sit..." I started to s say, but was cut off by Adrian.

" I'm sorry, but why are you asking about Liana and how do you know her?" He asked inquisitively.

I told him the story about meeting Liana and the rogues and ended with telling him that she was my mate.

They looked at me incredulously. Nora started jumping up and down in excitement.

" OMG ! I can't believe this! I'm so happy Lianas' going to finally find happiness. And we won't have to hide what we are anymore from her!"

"Where is Leah? Junie asked softly.

"Yeah, shouldn't she be glued to your hip or something, I know for a fact your not going to find me very far from my mate for a while" Adrian said, smiling at Richard.

I looked down and mumbled sadly.

"She's rejecting me right now, but i know she feels the mate bond. I know she wants to be with me, but she's holding back for some reason."

"I'm not going to let her go!" I said determinedly.

"Good, She deserves a little happiness in her life." Nora said. I looked at her and nodded in agreement.

" The reason i called for y'all, is that

I need you guys to keep an eye on her during school. Someone is hurting her and i'm not going to let it continue."

"When we were talking earlier, she made a comment out loud, that she meant to keep to her self about someone beating her, also she had some bruises starting up."

I saw them exchange a knowing look.

" You guys know, don't you!" I asked

Junie said quietly, " Its not our place to tell, we promised her we wouldn't..."

" I DON'T CARE! I screamed at her. " Someone is hurting your future Luna, and you will tell me NOW!" I ordered.

Adrian spoke up quickly. " Its her father! "

" ADRIAN!" Nora yelled " We promised!"

"I know we did, but he needs to know, and maybe he'll be able to stop it. I can't keep pretending it doesn't happen!" He said in anguish. You could tell how much this had been bothering him. Richard patted his back comforting him.

I couldn't believe it! Her father! The person who is supposed to look after her! I shifted immediately from my anger, growling loudly.

I heard Noah telling me to calm down, but i was too far gone. I stayed for the open back door and

headed for Liana's house, vaguely hearing the others shift and follow after me, screaming for me to stop...

Okay that's chapter 8, part 1. I decided to split the chapter up because it turned out longer than i intended for it to be, look for a shock in part 2. I will post the second part later tonight but i need to take a break from typing this in from my phone.....

So what do you think about the fact that Liana's friends are wolves and she doesn't know.....also Richard and Adrian are mates.....now all of them have mates except for Junie and Nora.....hmmmm, i wonder I'd their gonna find their mates? Its going to be interesting for both of them that's for sure, but its not going to happen for a while yet... Muah ha ha, bad me leaving you all in suspense......

Chapter 8 part 2 update later tonight