Chapter 5

Lianas p.o.v.

"She's been out for a while now, man should we try to wake her up " I heard a man say, as i slowly began to regain consciousness.

Grrrrrllll

" DON'T TOUCH MY MATE!!!!"i heard a very sexy,husky voice say. I wanted to see if this man was as sexy as his voice.

I fluttered my eyes , trying to open them, then groaned when the light hit them.

" She's waking up!" I heard another voice say.

I felt movement on the bed and felt shicers run down my spine as a hand grasped mine.

"Sweetheart, open your eyes please..... Richard, turn off that damn light, it's hurting her!" I heard him growl.

"The lights are off now, sweetheart. Can you open your eyes?"

I opened my eyes slowly and met the brown eyes of a man with chocolate brown hair. And oh my lordie, he was every bit as gorgous as his voice! I stared into his eyes and I felt like my stomach dropped.

We both sat there staring at each other, getting lost in each others eyes... Ive never had this reaction to a guy before! He was a complete stranger, but i found myself wanting to tear his clothes off and lock him in a room for a week or two! i cant believe im even thinking of those types of things, im a virgin for crying out loud.

"Hellooooo. Earth to Jordan, we're still in the room! Just like that the spell was broken. I blushed and glanced at the man that had spoke.

I saw a man with sage-colored hair, grinning at me with a mischievous smile that reached his his eyes. He seemed like someone that could get himself into alot of trouble.

There was another man standing beside him. His hair was golden blonde and blue eyes. He wasnt smiling, but he had a twikle in his eyes that said he could be as mischievous as the other man. It went against his looks that said he could beat the hell out of anyone at anytime!

"Are you okay?" I heard my chocolate haired man say....WAIT! What???? What am i thinking! He's not mine....though i wouldn't mind of he was! Shut up, Leah, shut up!

Taking a deep breathe , i said in my quiet, soft voice, " I'm alright, i'm just confused as to where i am and who you guys are..."

" Your at my house, you fainted in the clearing and i brought you here. I'm Jordan." He said as i tried too sit up.

He reached out and grabbed me by the arms and gently pulled me up into a sitting position as he continued speaking.

" I caught you before you hit the ground, so luckily you didn't hit your head"

I felt like an electric shock went through my body as his hands ran down my arms and grabbed my hands. I know i should pull my hands back, but i just couldn't let go.

"Sweetheart," he said, looking at me with wariness in his eyes," Do you remember what happened in the clearing?" He looked at me like i was going to run out of the room screaming!

I thought about what happened and automatically what happened flashed through my head.

Waking up from my nap to growls. A man named Carter who said i knew him, but i didn't. Three wolves coming out of the trees. Carter turning into a wolf...OMG! OMG! Don't panic! The chocolate brown wolf killing Carter......then the chocolate brown wolf shifting into.... JORDAN!

*****

I pulled away and scooted away from them, as far away as possible..My eyes shifted back and forth between the 3 men, no not men, werewolves! Jordan looked at me gently and said,

"It's ok, honey. I won't hurt you. I couldn't! And no one else is going to hurt you, either.

"Are you sure i didn't hit my head?" I asked. Cause this can't be real!"

werewolves were just a legend. No matter how badly i wanted Jacob Black to be real!

OMG! All the beatings must be starting to affect my brain!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

" WHO'S HURTING YOU! WHO??? TELL ME......ILL KILL THE BASTARD!!!!"

Uh-oh! I didnt mean to say that outloud! I looked up at him with tears running down my face, and saw that he was standing rigidly with clenched fists. He was shaking and he had a look on his face that would make Hannibal Lector piss his pants in fear!

"I'm sorry i didnt mean...." I began but was cut of by the blonde guy.

"Calm down, Jordan, or your gonna lose control."

The man with sage colored hair looked at me and said " He's angry and he's about to shoft if he doesnt calm down..."

"NO SHIT! SHERLOCK!!!!" I screamed at him uncharacteristically. The blonde guy chuckled.

He gave me an irritated look and said, " Only you can calm him down right now. I know your scared but if you dont want him to shift right now, just go to him and touch him in someway.Hug him or hold his hand , something!"

I looked at the shaking man in front of me. For some reason, i wasnt scared. I was a little worried but not scared. I knew he wouldnt hurt me.

I slid to the end of the bed and walked up to Jordan and put my hands on his arm. He suddenly pullede into hos body and buried his head in my neck. I shivered as he breathed in deeply.

"Im sorry..." He said pulling back slightly as he stopped shaking. "I didnt mean to lose it like that, but the thought of anyone hurting you just makes me so angry!"

" It's alright." I said starting in his eyes. I smiled at him. " I'm don't understand though why would you even care. You don't know me. Also, how is it that i was able to calm you down with just my touch??"

He sighed quietly and looked at the guys saying, " Go, give me some privacy."

"OK"

"Sure thing." said the man with sage colored hair, walking towards the door. He glanced back at me, winking and said " Oh and my name is Noah, not Sherlock."

" Dont mind idiot there, we all just ignore him. By the way, i'm Richard." He said .

" I'm Leana." I said shyly. He smiled at me and Jordan and walked out , shutting the door.

" What was that about with Noah?" Jordan asked.

"When you were about to shift, Noah stated that you were angry,and about to shift and i yelled at him at him and said " no shit Sherlock" "

He chuckled loudly and looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

" i wish i could have seen the look on his face being yellyed at by a little thing like you." He said

" HEY! I'm not little! I'm vertically challenged! I said indignantly.

He chuckled and looked at me with a look of admiration. " Your so cute!" I walked over to the bed and sat down. He sobered up and walked over to sit beside me.

I lookes at Jordan and said, " So are you going to answer my questions?"

Jordan ran his hands through his hair and said " I'm not too sure where to start...."

"Start from the beginning" I suggested, reaching for his hand.

I smiled at him and her started to tell me things that was, unknowingly, going to jump start the changes in my life........

well theres chapter 5. I'm so sorry it took so long to upload and i didnt upload when i said i was going to. I have had a really bad weekend! Ive been battling a migraine for several days now and my kids have been holy terrors! Driving me crazy all weekend! Its the atart of a new week so hopefully this week will be better than last.

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I cant tell you hpw much i appreciate the support y'all have given me. I want y'alls opinion on something. I dont know much about the Watty awards ( if someone could tell me a little bit more about them id appreciate it) but ive been thinking about entering it. What do y'all think? Should i or shouldn't i? Remember to comment and let me know what y'all think.

Romeoharmony ;-)