chapter 10

Liana's p.o.v.

I was walking under a full moon, in a large field, next to a winding river. The stars were shining brighter than I've ever seen them and the moon looked so close, I could almost reach out and touch it.

I was wearing a white nightgown that was so long I had to hold it up so as not to step on it with my bare feet as I walked.

I paused as I saw a beautiful white unicorn standing by the river. I walked up to it slowly and held my shaking hand out to touch its nose.

" It's alright princess, I won't bite. I rather like my nose scratched."

I jumped back from shock. Did this unicorn just talk to me???

" Yes, I spoke to you. My name is Pearl. Don't be frightened. It is a great gift for a unicorn to talk to anyone. We only speak to those we deem worthy." She said.

wow! I was talking to a unicorn. I definitely must be dreaming....

" I am Liana. It is nice to meet you Pearl, although I am hardly worthy of such a privilege." I said meekly and seriously.

"Oh, my child, that is where you are wrong. You are very worthy of this gift." Said a voice from behind me.

I swung around and saw a beautiful woman with brown curly hair down to her waist, wearing what looked like an ancient Grecian dress. She had a laurel of pearls and gold wrapped around her head. She was possibly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Then I remembered what she said....

" eex ...excuse me..." I stuttered out. " what are you talking about and who are you?" I asked bravely.

" I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, daughter. I am Luna, the goddess of the moon." She said walking towards me.

WHAT. Did she just say goddess??

"yes, I am the moon goddess. I have been awaiting this meeting for a while now."

"I'm sorry, did you just say you've been waiting to meet ME? Why? I mean, no disrespect , but why would a goddess want to meet me. I'm nothing special." I said in shock.

"But you are. You are more special than you realize. Some people are aware and you are in danger, which is why I have projected you here so I could prepare you."

"what do you mean I'm in danger? From who?" I started trembling. Did I leave one danger just to walk into another?

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and walked me to a bench that was under a tree.

" You are very special my dear. Your destiny was chosen, even before you were born. I can't tell you much because you must choose to follow whichever paths you choose yourself, but I can tell you, that you must prepare with the help of your mate and your friends.

When you change next week, you will become very powerful, and will be given all the gifts available to a werewolf. Because of this, there are enemies that will cone against you to try and control you and steal your powers.

One particular leecher, who knows who you are, had already tried to steal you away before you have even changed, will be the most dangerous. " She said gently.

When you get back to your body, you need to tell the others what I have told you. They are to help prepare and train you once you receive your gifts.

You will start to receive your gifts within two days. when the time comes, you will have to face a decision that will decide the fate not only of your loved ones, but of the whole world."

Can you say pressure ! I mean, me deciding the fate of the whole world! I'm only seventeen. How am I supposed to deal with this? I sighed. What am I to do?

"Trust in yourself, child. You are strong and resilient and have a remarkable soul. You will get through this." Luna said.

She leaned forward and fastened a necklace around my neck. It was shaped like a crescent moon and had what liked like tiny diamonds on it. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Luna grasped my hands and looked at me seriously.

"This necklace is very special. The diamonds are made from the moons tears. Whenever you feel you need some strength or you feel like you need an energy boost, just hold onto the necklace and picture the crescent moon in your mind. You were born under the crescent moon, and will be at your most powerful when the crescent moon is in the sky.

I nodded my head, to show I understood.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I turned and saw Pearl.

"If you find yourself in trouble, just call for me and I will come to your aid, princess." She said.

"Thank you, Pearl." I said scratching her nose.

"It is time for you to go now, child." Luna said.

As she started to fade away I heard her say,

"Remember what I said. Trust in yourself and in your mate. He will help you through this......"

"Liana! Liana, please wake up!" I heard Jordan scream at me while shaking my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and looked into his.

" I'm awake" I said softly.

" God, Leah. You scared me half to death! I couldn't wake you up at all" he said, hugging me tightly.

" I'm sorry, I worried you. I don't even know how I got back here after Luna projected me to her.

"It's ok, just don't scare me like tha.... Wait! What? Did you just say Luna as in the moon goddess?" He said, sitting up quickly and looking at me with wide eyes.

" yes, that is what I said. I need too tell you and the group what she said."

"You've actually talked to the moon goddess? She usually only speaks to alphas! " he said.

"It was pretty amazing, I even talked to a unicorn." I said , sitting up.

I kissed him on the cheek and got up from the bed.

" I'm going to take a quick shower. While I'm in there, you can assemble the troops."

I looked back at him and he was just starting at me in awe.

"Well, don't just sit there, move that sexy butt of yours!" I don't know what came over me, talking like that, but I was feeling really energetic.

He laughed and headed for the door, smacking my butt as he passed by.

"hurry up sweet cheeks!" He said before he rushed out of the room too avoid my smack........

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't get it up a few days ago. I ended up going to the hospital because my migraines got so bad. They gave me a shot and some meds, so I'm doing a little bit better. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please remember to comment and vote, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Romeoharmony :-)