"Panic at the disco?"

"Gone".

"Fuck. Bastille?"

"Gone".

"I give up! Who is still here?" Emil asked in frustration. Steve looked at him over his tablet as he drank a mouthful of his coffee.

"A lot of people", he replied, reading from the list of musicians on his tablet. "Oh look, that weird guy called Kanye west is still around".

"Kill me now", Emil groaned. He slumped further into his armchair, looking increasingly more like a pile of old clothes.

"What about Taylor swift. She's still here", Steve suggested hopefully.

"Aw fuck. That's it!" Emil jumped to his feet and stormed out of the room. "I'm going to become like Clint and purge the world of unworthy people. Bye!" The door shut with a slam.

"What's so wrong about Taylor swift?" Steve muttered as he took another drink from his coffee. "I think she's great".

——

"Was his name really Doctor Strange?" Emil asked.

Tony briefly looked up from the sink where he was washing dishes. It was the end of another of their Sunday lunches and Tony, as always, was on wash up.

"Yes. Stephan Strange according to his records", he said as he handed over a plate. Emil dried it with the cloth in his hands and placed back in the cupboard.

"But was that his real name? Not his made up one?"

"Yes".

"Peter thought it was his made up one".

"It does sound rather unusual".

"Very wizardy". There was a pause between the two of them as the water drained out of the sink with a gurgle.

"Definitely. Let's check", Tony said, turning towards the direction of his study.

"It can't be real", Emil muttered. "Like who the hell has the name Strange, is a Doctor and a warlock? That has too many coincidences".

——

"Millie!" Morgan's voice called over the grass. Emil, who was sat with his knees to his chest on the porch of the Stark house, looked up from his book. It was a sunny summer day and Morgan had been having fun in her little tent.

"Millie. There's a spider in my fort". She ran over and grabbed at his leg, tugging at his jeans. Emil laughed and ruffled her hair. He placed the book next to him, marking his place, and swung her up into his arms.

"Where's the ferocious spider?" He asked as he stood up.

Morgan whined. "In my fort".

"Is it vicious? Evil?" Morgan nodded her head.

"Well we cant have that", Emil grinned. He began carrying her back over to her fort. Once he was there, he set her down and crouched to lift the cloth flap. A big black spider froze in the corner. Emil laughed.