Chapter 2

V's POV
After I sent the phone number, I sent another text a mediately following.

Text messages:
V- Oooh u sure it's just for the science assignment?

Y/N-Yes y do u ask? Π.Π

V-No reason just asking
End of text message:

Y/N POV
I can't believe he thinks I like Namjoon, well maybe just a little bit.

That strange butterfly feeling was bubbling up again so I decided to take a deep breath and ignore it.

I got out my phone and started texting Namjoon.

Text messages:

Y/N-Hi this is Y/N have you started your half of the research yet?

Namjoon-Yeah, I'm almost done actually

Y/N-Wow that was fast and l'm done 2, but I think u got the harder bit

Namjoon-Then do u have time 2 chat, I'm really bored

Y/N-Sure and actually I've been meaning to talk to you about some thing

Namjoon-Yep, what is it?

Y/N-(I had to take a deep breath before sending the next text message)
The school dance is coming up and I wanted to go, so do u think you could possibly be my date?

Namjoon-Yes, any thing for a friend:)
End of text message:

Namjoon's POV
I tried to hide my dramatic yelling and hand waving behind the screen and chose my words as carful as I could.
I can't believe it, the girl I've liked for so long actually is showing some interest.*0*
This is the greatest day of my life, but I have to try to play it cool...at least till the school dance.
I should at least fined some thing to wear, seeing as the dance was only in two days.
I choose to be more casual and went with a pair of jeans, my black joggers, a white shirt and a leather zip up jacket.

V's POV
I wish she would ask me out to the dance, but I'll have to wait and see how her NEW date goes.
I miss her, maybe I should text her.
Text message:
V-What's up Y/N

Y/N-Not much u

V-Not much either, just bored

Y/N-Gtg it's my bed time

V-OK baiiiiii
End of text message:
I turned off my phone and placed it on my bed side table then I jumped on my bed and cuddled my blankets embracing them like a giant teddy Bear.

"I love you Y/N." I whispered before slowly crying myself to sleep.
-
Author Note:
Please keep in mind this is an old story that I am editing a bit and is pretty bad but I hope you enjoy
Feed back would be much appreciated.

Word count: 458