Chaoter 3

Izuku's POV
I woke up and everything hurt. I got scared because Shoto wasn't there but something smelled good. When I tried to get out of the bed I realized I was naked. I started crying remembering last night. "SHO-TO" I started panicking. Footsteps were coming up the stairs and the door slammed open. "BUNNY WHATS WRONG?!?!?" I started crying more. "Everything hurts and I don't fell good but I can't get up." I tried standing but feel back down. " it's okay I can help you to the bathroom." When he picked me up I started blushing. As soon as I was in the bathroom I puked. Shoto held my hair back thankfully.

                                      Shoto's POV
I was worried I totally forgot he was an omega and I'm an alpha. If he's pregnant Thant's my fault and we are only 17. "Do you want to eat some breakfast I made some?" I didn't want him to starve. "Sure but after can we go to the pharmacy?" I know exactly why he is asking that. "Sure Bunny, what if you stay for a few weeks." I was hoping he would say yes. "I'll ask my mom." He called his mom and she said yes just to text her every so often. After breakfast I let him wear my hoodie and some shorts. Offbeat to the pharmacy and we got a few looks but nothing I can't Handel .