Chapter 12

The room was massive and was the fanciest hotel room that you had ever seen. There was a giant circular bed in the center of the room, and a chandelier right above it. The bed was dressed with fine silk and looked like a bed of clouds. You couldn't believe you were standing in a room so magnificent.

Anakin wrapped his arms around you and put his face into your neck.

"Do you like it (y/n)?"

"Like it? I love it! It's beautiful Anakin."

"Mmm good. As tempting as that bed looks right now, we have a dinner reservation that we have to make."

Anakin kissed your neck then made his way over to a walk-in closet at the opposite end of the room.

"There are some clothes in here that we can change into. The restaurant is really fancy and we don't want to be underdressed. Come here (y/n), there are so many dresses for you to pick from."

You stepped inside the closet and gasped. The closet was filled with dresses and suits. You ran over to the side with all of the dresses and ran your hand along the fine fabrics.

"I really don't want to rush you (y/n), but our reservation is soon and I don't want to be late."

You saw him grab a black striped suit and head for the changing room. Hmm, you better pick a dress quick.

The first dress that caught your eye was a red dress with a plunging neckline and a slit. Anakin won't be able to keep his eyes off of you if you wear this dress. You quickly changed into the dress and put on heels that complimented the dress. You stood in front of the mirror and looked yourself up and down. Damn. You looked hot.

You quickly styled your hair and exited the closet to find Anakin standing outside the door in his suit. Fuck. He looked so good.

When he saw you, his jaw dropped and he placed his hand on his chest.

"Damn (y/n), you look stunning."

"and you look very handsome."

You embraced each other and he whispered in your ear,

"I can't wait to take that off of you later."

You bit your lip and looked into his eyes because you knew it drove him crazy.

He chuckled and kissed you passionately. You felt his hand lower to your ass and you swatted it away, breaking the kiss.

"After dinner."

He smiled and ran his hand through his hair.

"Let's get going (y/n)."

He opened the door for you and you made your way to the elevator. When you entered the elevator, Anakin whispered in your ear,

"I'm looking forward to eating dinner with you (y/n), but I'm even more excited to eat you later."