Chapter 6: BB-6

You dressed and used your force bond to find where Anakin went. You walked though what seemed like half the ship until you eventually found him. He was sitting on a couch next to Obi-Wan. Master Windu was there as well. To your delight, Padme was nowhere in sight.

Anakin made eye contact with you as he sensed you enter the room. Master Windu noticed you enter too and rose from his chair to bow to you.

"(y/n)... What you did back there was incredible. Judging by your garments and the color of your lightsaber, am I correct in saying that you have completed your training?"

You nodded and returned the bow. "It's good to see you again master."

He smiled. "Likewise. The temple was really quiet without you these last few years." He paused. "There will be a council meeting as soon as we get back to the temple. The council will then decide on whether or not you will be given the rank of master at this time for completing your training."

Your eyes widened "Master?"

You didn't even think that was a possibility. I mean, you were only 20 years old. Being a master at that age was unheard of.

"We will see."

Master Windu bowed once again then walked away.

Was he... smiling?

You had spent the last hour talking to Anakin and Obi-Wan. They were eager to hear what you had been up to the last few years. They filled you in on their adventures as well.

The ship's comm system came on and the pilot informed everyone that we were very close to arriving to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Home.

You felt like you had forgotten something.

Shit. You just remembered that you left your ship parked on Geonosis. You took your commlink off of your belt and called your droid, BB-6.

"Beep beep boop?" he answered.

"Hey BB-6, could you fly the ship back to Coruscant for me? I boarded a medical transport to help with the wounded and we're almost there."

"Boop boop beep beep"

"Sorry buddy. I didn't mean to leave you there."

"Boop bop click"

And just like that, BB-6 hung up on you.

"Damn. That's one sassy droid" Anakin said from behind you. You turned around and met his gaze.

"Yeah haha. I programmed it to be that way. Makes things a little more interesting, especially when you're as secluded as I was."

"Wait.. You built it?" Anakin said with surprise in his voice.

"Yeah! Training by myself got boring really quickly, so I worked on him whenever I needed to take a break."

Anakin looked up at you, beaming.

"What?"

"I have something to show you!"

He grabbed your hand and you both ran through the ship, leaving Obi-Wan alone back in the room.

He stopped at a door and opened it with the force. Inside stood a silver protocol droid.

"Anakin.. Is this?"

"You remember?"

"Of course I remember! You spoke about him frequently while we were children."

Anakin grinned and placed a firm kiss on your lips then went to the back of the droid and turned him on.

C-3PO's eyes glowed and he stood up straight.

"Ah master Ani it's good to see you." He turned in your direction "Oh! Who is this? I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations."

You giggled and replied "Hey 3PO! My name is (y/n). I've heard so much about you."

You shifted your gaze to Anakin and he was smiling at you.

Damn. You could get used to seeing that smile.