"You're right. This is my little sister, Juleka," Luka smiled. He reached his hand out toward you. "I'm Luka Couffaine"

"I know" You hid your face behind your teddy bear, rejecting his handshake. "I'm (y/n), don't you remember?"

"Not really" Luka placed his hands inside his pockets. "I heard mom and dad saying we haven't seen each other in a long time so I guess that's why. How old are you?"

"Eight"

"Cool! Me too" Luka grinned. "I hope we're in the same class"

You remained quiet. Juleka had decided to walk up to you again, pulling the leg of your teddy bear. She looked at you with wide eyes. You smiled at her, noticing she was holding a doll. "That's a pretty doll you have. What's her name?"

"Lady Death" Juleka answered your question. You gave her a confused stare.

"What?" Luka chuckled at your reaction.

"Who names their doll Lady Death?"

"Who names their teddy bear Mr. Cupcakes when he doesn't even have cupcakes?"

"It's his favorite food"

"Well, she's in charge of the dead"

You and Luka stared at each other in silence, bursting into laughter a second later. Luka looked at you. He felt his heart skip a beat again. Your bright smile was beautiful and your laugh sounded like an angelic song. You looked at Luka.

"Do you want to be friends?" You hid behind Mr. Cupcakes again. Luka grinned.

"Of course!"

----

Luka woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. He slammed his hand on it, turning it off. Getting up from his bed, he began to get ready for his day. He put on black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, black converse, a denim jacket, his necklace, bracelets, and rings. He looked down at the orange and aqua jeweled ring that rested on his desk next to a picture of you and him on his tenth birthday. Smiling, he put the ring on.

"Happy birthday, (y/n)"

----

"Luka!" The said teen turned to his group of friends. Luka placed his stuff inside his locker as they surrounded him. "Are you ready for finals?"

"Just think, we're going to be graduating next year" Calixte leaned against the lockers.

"We have to pass the finals right now if we don't want to be held back" Luka closed his locker. The group began to walk to their class. They passed the courtyard and the laughter of their younger friends grabbed their attention. Luka noticed Marinette smiling and laughing next to Adrien.

"You okay?" Lucien grabbed the boy's attention. He glanced over at the young couple. "You guys broke up yesterday, right?"

Luka nodded, slightly smiling. He sighed and continued on his way. "It's fine. As long as she's happy"

"Hmm," Grace eyed him.

"What?" He turned to her.

"Nothing" She smiled. "Have you wished her a happy birthday message yet? Since it is her birthday over there"

"We already sent ours" Calixte grinned, showing his phone screen of the text messages.

"We even sent her a birthday package earlier this month. She should be getting it by now" Grace held her head high. "You must be jealous of us"