Extra: As Long As I Have You

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of which, I got us this fake ID maker -" Philip grinned.

"Dude -" Simeon lightly slapped his shoulder.

"Let me finish. The legal age to go clubbing here is 18 - and I don't know about you guys, but I think we look mature for a couple of sixteen-year-olds"

"What do you say, (y/n)?" Owen turned to you.

"I don't really think it's a good idea" You weren't feeling up to doing anything really. They continued talking, trying to convince each other to go but you weren't focusing. You had noticed how close you are to the park.

"(y/n)?" Kwan whispered.

Something was telling you to go there. You felt your heart beat faster the closer you got to the location. Could he be there? There's no way. You hadn't even told any of your friends you were coming because you wanted it to be a surprise. But what if he is there? What would you say? What would he say?

You stood at the side entrance. You were breathing heavily from running here. All the way at the other entrance, you watched a scene unfold. A scene that broke your heart for what felt like the billionth time.

Luka was holding a crying Marinette in his arms. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you noticed how he had let his bike drop to the ground. He let his guitar fall.

Though you felt heartbroken, you couldn't find it in you to cry. You weren't sad per se. Yes, you felt like you shouldn't have bothered to get your hopes up but the way you felt was different than the other times. Maybe it's because you had finally let Luka know about your feelings. Maybe it's because you already knew you lost your chance.

'Let's put this whole thing on pause. Just until we're ready'

That's right. We're still giving ourselves some time.

"(y/n)!" You heard your friends call.

"Coming" You rushed over to them.

"What were you doing?" Owen raised a brow.

"I thought I saw someone. I was wrong" You shrugged. "Also, if it's not decided yet, how about we go to a karaoke bar later tonight instead of a night club"

"Karaoke? Sounds fun"

"Yeah, and I could still use my fake ID - Ouch!"

"A 16+ place, right (y/n)?"

"Yeah. I'm also going to invite my other friends if you don't mind" You pulled out your phone, already in your contacts.

"Cool," Owen nodded.

Just as you went to send a message to Grace, you got a message from your teacher. Another akuma attack. Unlike before, you actually have a chance to help. Great!

That was until the minivan that your teachers rented parked just beside you and your friends. They explained the situation and ushered you inside the car. Next thing you knew, you were on lockdown mode in your hotel room with your group. The teachers were with the security, meaning they were checking the camera and would notice if any of you went missing. Why do I have the worst luck today?

"Oh my gosh," You heard Cecil gasp at the news. You glanced over at the screen and your eyes immediately went wide.

There, on the screen, showed Queen Wasp - now going by Miracle Queen - standing beside Hawkmoth before all of the other miraculous holders. Luka, Ayla, Nino, Kim, Max, and a girl with short dark blue hair. They're all currently hypnotized and are being forced to reveal their superhero identities. But if Hawkmoth and Miracle Queen called for all of the miraculous holders in Paris, then how come you're not being affected? Is it because I wasn't stung? Where are that blue-haired girl and Nino's miraculous? And where is Ladybug and Chat Noir? They must have gotten somewhere safe. You gripped the hem of your shirt. Luka.