SPECIAL 100K + ONE YEAR OF BRIAR ON WORLD OF DANCE

Hi everyone! I'm so excited! I was doing some stats of my Wattpad account, and calculating the total of reads, from all my stories, I realized that I finally reached my 100K reads! That's a lot! Thank you so much for reading my stories, voting for them and commenting below! It means a lot!

And, because I want to celebrate this, I decided that this week will have special update content, starting with the 1-year celebration of Briar Nolet on World of Dance! It spent one year that Briar went to World Of Dance! Since then, her career reached a whole new level and got to work with World's best dancers and show-business professionals: Jennifer Lopez, The Lab, Mickael Dameski, and now she's one of these world's best dancers!

To celebrate this little anniversary, I decided to post on my YouTube Fan Account (Ines TNS 27) the videos of her rehearsals, from Qualifiers to the Finals. I'm going to post them every day of this week at 5 PM (France hour). My channel is Ines TNS 27

You can click on the little bell to get noticed when the videos come out! This is this week's special YouTube program:

1. MONDAY 23rd: Qualifiers INTRO: You Should See Me In a Crown

In this video, you can watch Briar's Introduction, it was the first time we saw Briar on TV for the competition World Of Dance, and she delivers us her hard testimony about epilepsy, that hit her when she was 16 years old.

2. TUESDAY 24th: Duels: Come Fly With Me

In this video, you can watch Briar's rehearsal for the Duels.

3. WEDNESDAY 25th: The Cut: Ashes

In this video, you can watch Derek Hough coaching Briar Nolet for her dance. There, he tells him to feel more the dance, including deleting some moves, to move Jennifer Lopez, who wants to see Briar, not only her moves. This is dance is one of my favorites.

4. THURSDAY 26th: Divisional Finals: My Prerogative

In this video, Briar prepared herself, with the help of Ne-Yo, for the Divisional Finals, where she's going to bring her Britney Spears side! Do you have one too?

5. FRIDAY 27th: Finals: Toxic

For her last dance, Briar is dancing on Toxic, by Britney Spears, where she was coached by the 3 judges: Derek Hough, Jennifer Lopez, and Ne-Yo. What a way to put an end to the competition!

6. SATURDAY 28th: World of Dance OUTRO

As for the intro, Briar Nolet speaks to the camera to tell what this adventure brought to her, it changed her life in a good way.

7. SUNDAY 29th: World Of Dance Backstage & Front Row Compilation

And, for the last day of our special week about Briar Nolet on World of Dance, let's enjoy this little Backstage Compilation that I did, merging and editing many World Of Dance videos, I also created all the video covers! Do you like them?

That's it! This week will be very special and we're celebrating together both my 100K reads on Wattpad and Briar's 1-year on World of Dance! This competition changed her life and writing here changed kind of mine too! So, let's enjoy it together! You can go to my YouTube channel, subscribe and stay tuned during this week!

Ines TNS 27