Chapter 4: Tattoo

"Kim Y/N, over here!!" I glance at the person who calls out my name, and immediately make a face when I saw who it is. And obviously the one and only Sanaconda herself and she is with her friends. Oh, crap.

I hesitantly walk towards their table with a tray on my hands. I am currently in cafeteria and my usual plan was to go and find the empty table and then eat my food by myself without someone to disturb me, but today, unfortunately for me, Sana saw me and practically ruined everything my daily plan for my lunch time. Usually, Sana doesn't eat here in cafeteria because according to her, the foods here were not good and tasted like shit, that is why I was a bit surprise to see her here.

"Come here, sit beside me." Sana says as she gestures me to sit.

I follow as I sit down between Sana and the one who's eating jokbal. "What are you doing here? I thought you hate in here." I ask to Sana in a lightly whisper.

She raises an eyebrow as she glances at me before shrugging off. "Meh, my friends just decided to be here in cafeteria, so I agreed, although I really hate it, but they're my friends so I just follow them wherever they go." I just nod my head, mumbling 'ok' as my gaze go down to my food in front of me. "Oh, and by the way. Y/N, these are my childhood friends, Momo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo..." She says as she points each of them in order; from my left to her right. "And guys, this is Y/N, my close friend." She says while her friends saying 'hi', 'hello', and 'how are you?' at the same time.

I shyly greeted them back before ducking my head in embarrassment, and then I hear someone giggle. "You know, you don't have to be shy around us, Y/N, even though you're so cute without even trying." Someone with a cute bunny-like teeth says as she beautifully smiles at me. I think her name is Nayeon.

"Ugh, don't you get tired of flirting, Nabong? Seriously? Right in front of me?" A girl with a very short hair says to Nayeon with a slight of jealousy writtin all over her face.

Nayeon gives her a flirtatious smile as she speaks. "Awe, I love it when you get jealous,  babe." The other girl just roll her eyes causing Nayeon to laugh, shaking her head in disbelief. "This is Jeongyeon by the way, my most beautiful girlfriend in the world." She says to me while hugging the girl beside her who pretend to be disgusted before greeting me with a friendly 'hi' and I respond in the same way with a genuine smile.

"You probably know my name, but I'm Momo, nice to meet you." The girl beside me says, offering her hand to shake but when she notices her hand full of oil because of jokbal she's eating, she quickly put her hand back under the table with an apology look on her face. "Sorry, my hands are dirty." I just chuckle, saying 'it's okay' and give her a reassuring smile.

"And I'm Park Jihyo, the mother of these four naughty children, even though I'm the youngest." The girl with pretty big brown eyes says, making me chuckle at her statement. "And also you can call me God Jihyo if you want." She adds, wiggling her eyebrows as she grins and I giggle as I give her an 'ok' sign.

After a few minutes of getting to know each other, we are now in a middle of a random conversation, well more like them, because I'm just listening to whatever they're talking about and just go with a flow with it. And besides, I really hate talking while eating anyway, so I prefer listening while they talk rather than joining to their conversation. Unless if it's interesting topic or something I can relate to.

I hear a gasp, making me look up at the person who is looking at something, probably behind me. "Hey, Sana, is that the girl you talking about earlier? The girl with slightly short hair and an angel-like face?" I hear Nayeon says as Sana looks over to where Nayeon is looking at.

"Oh, yeah. It's her." I frown, suddenly curious of what they're talking about. So I tilt my head to the side and look over behind me. I don't know why but my heart immediately beating fast when I saw a certain person that only makes me feel strange wherever this person's around. Mina.