Painful Life

Chapter 23

Please Don't Leave Me

I was confused. Why does he do that to me? He hates me than makes me believe he loves me? Player!

I pushed him away from me and ran away. What am I doing? I went home and layed on my bed confused. My boyfriend just cheated on me, my best friend was now my worst enemy, and my crush was a whole different puzzle. I heard my door open and saw that it was my mom.

"Mom!"

I was happy to see her, she was the only one in this world that would help me. I hugged her. It felt good to hug my mother after all that i was going through.

"I know its hard right now. But you'll get through this." She held me by my shoulders.

"I'll get you some hot coco, hmm?"

I nodded. She got up and left to the kitchen.

Sarah came home and looked into my room. I rolled my eyes and turned around and hid under my covers.

Ring!

It was a call from Joshua!

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Alice?" He sounded worried and it wasn't Joshua.

Yeah? Who is this?"

"Its Evan, Joshua's friend. Joshua needs to get to the hospital!"

"Oh my god, why!?!"

"Joshua's been shot!"

I got up got my purse and car keys and rushed out of my room.

"Whats with you?" Sarah asked.

"Joshua's been shot!"

She dropped her jaw and we rushed into the car. We drove to the hospital Evan had told me to meet him.

I thought to myself,"Joshua, you can't die on me now."

We ran into the hospital and i saw Evan infront of the emergency room. We ran over to him. He was shaking and scared. He had blood smeared all over his hands, face, and shirt.

I shook him," Evan, tell me what happened..."

He was still shooken up about what happened.

"EVAN!!"

He looked at me.

"What happened to Joshua!?!" I screamed.

He obviously didn't want to tell me. So i screamed and cried. I slammed my hand against his chest. I started to fall to the floor still screaming and crying," What happened!?!"

SUSPENSE!!

Omg! ;o

I'll update as soon as you do this for me.

■5 reads

■2 Votes

■3 Comments.

Go!!

Wow you guys acutually did it i never thought it would so i havent wrote the chapter yet lol but ill post it tonight or tomaarrow. 301 reads.... how freakin awesome is that? :D:D:D:D:D