Life Worth Living?

Finale

Gretchin stood there listening to my bargain. Finally she agreed.

I waited as she let me go back into my living body. I gasped awake and Joshua jolted up to my side crying.

The doctor came and told us that I wasn't going to make it. I had 3 to 5 hours. 4 hours and 50 minutes passed with him holding my hand and singing "Little Things" to me.

He held my hand while he cried.

I brushed the hair from his face and he looked up at me and I smiled with tears in my eyes.

" I love you Jousha." It was time to say goodbye.

I looked at the ceiling and tears fell down my eyes.

"You know... I thought that you'd make it. I was planning to marry you and have as many kids as you want." He cried.

I smiled and hushed him.

"It was never my destiny. You gotta find someone else after I pass and do everything we couldn't do, and do it with her." I remembered Klara say this to me.

I smiled as he shook his head crying.

I kissed him for the finale time and started to drift off.

I heard my monitor stop and heard the doctor call it, "Time of death... 7:01"

Joshua kissed my forehead.

I watched the door open to Heaven. I was Home.

~The End~

OMG its the end. :O

So I hope you enjoyed this story and thankyou so much for all the support and staying with me to read this :) The Author's note will be posted soon. Love yall and attempt to get this to 3,000 reads so I can tell you the Joshua's real name :) Bye now :)