Painful Life

Chapter 4 

That Should Be Me

I looked up a song and sang it softly out loud, it was one of Sarah's favorite, More Than This. Then again, she loves all of One Direction songs.

I can't love you more than this... 

... 

....... 

...........

AHEM! STUDENTS WE HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL TO SING FOR US!!!

..... Ohh o ohhh.... 

.... ohh o ohhh oo....

I heard that song before.... that voice too.... 

A group of girls ran over to the stage. I walked to it instead. It was him... 

"He's singing it again!!! Doesn't he sound just like JB?!?!" A girl screamed out.

He was always known from his singing. Thats how he met most of his girlfriends, especially Jenny... Jenny knew him forever but fell in love with his angel voice. 

After they broke up, he seemed devistated, but as soon as he met Anna. She was his whole life. 

While he was singing he looking at my direction! He pointed at me too!! Then he winked!! Could it be?? My heart was rancing... 

Budum... 

Budum... 

Bu- 

" Whoo!! Thats my boyfriend!!! I love you too, babe!!!"  

... 

... 

... 

Of course.... Anna was standing right behind me... he wasn't thinking of me.... only her... Anna... 

I stood there while everyone else was jumping and cheering sround me. I pushed my way through the crowd and sat in the corner where no one would see me. Tears ran down my face as i continued singing...

Cause i cant look you in the eyes and say.... 

When she opens her arms and holds u close.... tonight.... 

I started to break down and cry...

" THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! THIS SONG WAS DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND, ANNA!!!! I LOVE YOU, BABE!!!!"

HEYYYY im sooo sory this was published so late. I had to go grocery shopping ;p. So Sarah is my best best friend and she is awesome! I have went through depression sometimes and Sarah has helped me through it all. I love you Sarah!!! <33333 :) 

Comment(please help me think if what the new chapter should be pleaassee my brain is fryed..lol) 

Vote!  

Become my fan! 

But most importantly... 

Read it :D  

And checkout sarah's stories! They are off the hook! (One Love is one of my favs ;]) and her newest fanfic about zayne and niall! (Amizing then terrible then amazing again) which is a trilogy i think but its soooooo romatic ♥-♥she is an awesome writer, so Read it!!! 

Love you all! ♥♥♥♥