Painful Life

Chapter 16

New Replacement

Sarah came to my room one night crying her eyes out saying she broke up with Ed. I hugged her until she felt better. A couple days later, me and Sarah went to school. She's going to stay here for 3 months so she's being temporarily transferred.

We walked into the gates.

"Hey Alice, so- oh... hi, im Clara!" My best friend said

"Hey, i'm Sarah. I'm going to stay here for a while."

"Really? Then I'll show you around!"

"Okay!"

They walked off without noticing i was left behind... by brunch she knew all my friends. Sarah was in 4 of my classes. So we had English together.

"Everyone! Work in partners!"

As usual, i walked to my best friend Melissa, but she had a partner! Sarah...

After lunch i went to science, and of course Sarah was in that class too.

"Everyone! This is Sarah, she will be staying with us for a while!"

Everyone starred and whisphered that she was really pretty. I glanced to see Joshua starring amazed at her....of course....

Michael sat next to me, surprizingly not even glancing at her while all the girls got envious at her, and the boys drooled over her...

She sat right. Next. To. Joshua....

I watched as they laughed and flirted at eachother....

The bell rang and i waited for my dad to pick us up. Then Joshua came up to us. I heard my heart beat go faster.

"Sarah, i forgot. Can i get your number?"

"Me?!?" Sarah blushed.

"Hers?" I sighed letting my heart shatter like glass.

"Yea.." he smiled holding her hands.

She gave him her number and my dad came. We came home and was about to walk into the front door when...

"Alice! What's wrong? You haven't said a word to me all day!"

I didn't reply. We walked up stairs and i went to my room.

"Alice!!"

"Okay, you want to know what's wrong? You stole everything from me!" I yelled.

"What? No i didn't! This is the happiest day of my life and you can't be happy for me?"

"THAT WAS JOSHUA!!! THE GUY I WAS CRUSHING ON FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS!!!! I TOLD YOU THAT AND YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!" i cried.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

"Whatever...just get out of my room. I don't need you to steal that away from me too." I shut the door in her face.

An hour later we all came down for dinner, well me and my dad.

"Wow, this looks delicious!" My dad said while we both were sitting down.

"Thanks, Sarah helped me. The best help I've had, in fact."

Sarah and my mother sat down ready to eat, i dropped my utensil on the table.

"Wow. Must be fun replacing me from everything i have ever owned. What are you gonna take tomarrow? My bed? Room? Family?" I stood up and walked away, then stopped and turned," i don't feel like eating, oh wait. Sarah, or should i call Alice, can eat it for me.." i ran to my room and sat on my bed.

Heyy! Okay this chapter is sooooo not true, cuz Sarah is my bestie fwend c: k so comment,vote, message me, or become my fan but most importantly...READ!!!