Non-isekai updates

1. A Witch's Hopeless Wish (webtoon)

Alternative: 이뤄질 수 없는 마녀의 소망,A Witch's Hope That Can't Be Fulfilled

Status: Ongoing (12 chapters)

Genres: drama, historical, josei, mystery, fantasy, romance

Summary: "If I had died then..." Caidel lost everything in a fire. With no home or family, Caidel ended up alone in an orphanage. Unfortunately, he was ostracized and had a hard time. Then one day, the Earl who knew the origins of the fire, came and asked to adopt him... "Won't you search for the white-haired woman with me?" The only clue to the arsonist was that she was a white-haired girl. She took everything from Caidel and the Earl. The truth of the incident is being unveiled... but what if the truth takes everything from me again? What should I do?

 but what if the truth takes everything from me again? What should I do?

2. The Mage With Special Circumstances Wants to Live Peacefully

Alternative: Wakeari Madoushi wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai ,Wakeari Madoushi ha Shizuka ni Kurashitai,有隐情的魔导士想要安静地生活,訳あり魔導士は静かに暮らしたい

Status: Ongoing (10 chapters)

Genres: comedy, fantasy, shoujo

Summary: In a world where only men can use magic, Eco is able to use magic for some reason despite being a woman. Even though I lived hiding that, unexpected things make magical things look like ballet. A cousin proposed "Do you want to work as a magician in the Ministry of Magic instead?" I can not even continue to live in this place, Eco decides to become a mage by falsifying her gender. However, if you go to the Magic Ministry, you'll be in trouble with strange colleagues and funny incidents – !? The ill-fated work fantasy of the mage, will start its long-awaited commercialization!

3

3. Ebony (webtoon)

Alternative: 에보니

Status: Ongoing (16 chapters)

Genres: drama, historical, romance, shoujo, webtoons

Summary: "Be quiet. Shut up and live like the dead".

Ebony Vonieck is a convicted felon for the murder of her fiance and father. While waiting for her execution in prison, she is suddenly released from her hell when she is informed that the Archduke of Schneider Castle is waiting for her. Expecting her life to become a living hell, what awaits her instead is a household of warm employees and servants. Ebony has no idea that the Archduke will help change her life.

 Ebony has no idea that the Archduke will help change her life

4. I Want To Be A Receptionist Of The Magic World!

Alternative:  魔法世界の受付嬢になりたいです

Status: Ongoing (6.2 chapters)

Genres: fantasy, romance, shoujo

Summary: I'm aiming to be like Haare's number one receptionist onee-san! In a world filled with magic, from a young age, Nanari has always wanted to be a receptionist at Haare, just like that onee-san. Her parents told her she couldn't become one unless she enrolled in the kingdom's magic academy and became a top-class magic user. However, when she gets there she's surrounded by royalty and nobility. Nanari is determined to be the best amongst all the commoners! But the prince who sits beside her is always getting in her way! After graduating, Nanari successfully became a receptionist at Haare, but each day is far more hectic than what she originally thought would be! On top of all this, that annoying prince who continuously bothered her has found a job and...??

5. The Princess Likes To Lie

Alternative: 王女様は嘘つきお好き,Ojo-sama wa usotsuki o suki

Status: Ongoing (4.2 chapters)

Genres: drama, fantasy, historical, shoujo

Summary: The daughter of the marquis, Lady Edilene, the well-known "Perfect Lady", is actually a former princess of what was once a great nation called Cedentaria. While dreaming of the revival of her home country, she who puts on the mask of the "Perfect Lady", somehow got a marriage proposal from Prince Schwartz. The wicked Prince Schwartz, who has the persona of the "Ideal Prince", hinted that he knows who is the traitor behind the fall of her beloved country. And in exchange for that information, he offered a proposal. What is the fate of Edilene who's wrapped around the wicked prince's finger...!?

!?