Aku no Joou no Kiseki

I was waiting to share this with you guys~ When I read the first chapter, and waited for more chapters I didnt update at all TwT. Its been like already 5 months and thank goodness another scanlation finally took up this series! This series is completed in japanese uwu. Cant wait for it to get more updates soon.

Title: Aku no Joou no Kiseki; Path of the Evil Queen ; 悪の女王の軌跡 ; 惡之女王的軌跡

Genres: isekai, josei, harem, romance,adult, ecchi(I'm not sure about the last two tags, but the site says adult and ecchi)

Status: Ongoing (3 chapters)

Summary: By the time she realized it, college student Mari Toujou had fallen onto a battlefield. Looking around in confusion there was a large crowd of knights clad in western armor. They called Mari "Her Majesty". It appears that she was in the middle of a war and her forces were at a disadvantage. Certain that this was a dream, she worked out a plan and achieved victory but... somehow, she had really replaced the queen!? What she understood after was that the origin of the war was the queen's misgovernment and that she couldn't return to her original body. So Mari decided to reorganize the ruined country–? Drawing the truth of the tracks of love, it's a miracle fantasy!

 So Mari decided to reorganize the ruined country–? Drawing the truth of the tracks of love, it's a miracle fantasy!

Judging from the cover, yes its really a reverse harem one

Judging from the cover, yes its really a reverse harem one. But the reason why I took a liking to it was because of the unique storyline it has.

Lol... but there is a vast amount of difference when comparing chapter 1 and chapter 2. Chapter 1, was really good, was a cliff hanger towards the end, was making me scratch my head for all sorts of possible outcomes. Chapter 2 lmao, not what I thought would be, but it was certainly strange (more like "i tripped into another world where I was eaten on the spot").

If you guys have read it, lemme know what you feel about it in the comments *^ *