•|| 60k Special ||•

Start from the beginning

•♤•

" Natsuo? Is that you? " Your mother peeked from the living room, hearing the door open. " Ah. You're drunk again, darling... " She frowned helping him get his shoes off and escorting him to their bedroom. ' It's a good thing I already tucked ___ in bed early. I really don't want her to see her father like this. ' Hanako sighed as her husband plopped onto the bed and started to groan.

" I need more beer... " He slurred, trying to sit up but failing as the middle-aged man fell on the floor with a loud thud. " Natsuo, why did you drink again? " She asked, helping him up.

But suddenly, he pushed her roughly.

Your mother let out a wince, " Natsuo..? " She looked up at him, before seeing the most terrifying expression on his face. " You, you're the reason my life was ruined!! " He started to thrash around as Hanako tried to reason and calm him down as best as she could.

But to her avail, you walked to their room and called out for her, wanting her to read you a bedtime story since you couldn't sleep. " Sakuma!? " She seems surprised, it was the first time you got out of bed after getting tucked in. " Sakuma..? " Your father turned to you, a cold glare straight to you. " Why would you name a useless brat like that after my honorable name!? " He shouted and slapped your mother.

" Natsuo!! Stop this, you're drunk!! " She held her red cheek and stood up as she hurriedly takes you into her arms on instinct. " Mommy...dad's...mad... " You clutched on her collar, feeling a strong and angered wave from the man in front of you.

" It's okay, my dear. Daddy's just- " Your other got cut off when you were harshly pulled away from her. " Ow!! Mommy!! " You started crying, your father was holding you by the arm and your feet wasn't touching the ground. It felt like your arm was gonna rip off any second, " Natsuo!! Let our daughter go!! " You mother quickly rushed to your aid, grabbing your wrist and trying to pry it off your father's grip.

" Tch. " Your father clicked his tongue and pulled you away before slapping you harshly and letting you drop on the ground. " Shut up, useless brat.  " He angrily says as your mother screams.

" SAKUMA!! NATSUO, ARE YOU CRAZY!? " She cried and pulled you into her arms, pleading for your father to stop." SHUT UP!! She's nothing but a useless child, all she does is cry!! " Your drunken father pushed your mother, and pulled your frail body away as you hit the wall.

You were losing consciousness.

She hit her head on the corner of the table and fell on the floor with a thud. You screamed as you see blood on the side of her head. " Mommy!! Mommy!! " You kept crying as your father kept shouting.

" Tch!! Worthless woman!! " Your father kicked your mother's stomach. Your eyes widen as you screamed louder, your throat hurting whilst forcing yourself to get close to her.

Your little brother in your mother's stomach was dead.

" Chiba..!! " You crawled to their side, a waterfall of tears flowing down your red cheeks nonstop as you reached for your mother's hand desperately.

But your father pulled you away.

" So she was pregnant eh? Wasn't my fault she didn't tell me. " Your father just clicked his tongue and turned to you. " Get..away!! " You struggled to breathe as your father glared at you. Then smirked.