Chapter 3

Act I
Chapter 3 ━━ Crush

Act IChapter 3 ━━ Crush

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

"Mr. Molina." Mike calls out as he walks into the Biology class with the twins.

"Hey, Mike." Mr. Molina greets him and turns to the twins. "Oh yes, Swan Twins."

Shelley notices Esdras sitting on the last bench and Edward on the bench before him. She sees a light smile on Bella's face as she notices them, especially Edward. But when the elder twin walks in front of the fan, Edward plugs their noses immediately like she's poison to him. What is that?

"Hi. The pass?" Mr. Molina requests, making Shelley quickly hand him the passes. "Thank you. You two are in your class here, here's your stuff, okay. And uh, I got two seats for you guys there." He shows them the seat next to the Cullens. "The last benches. Each of you can sit next to the Cullen Twins. It's cool right? Stroll along to catch up."

Bella makes her way to Edward of course, leaving Shelley the seat next to Esdras, who has his eyes glued to his brother's head.

"All right guys. Today, we're gonna be observing the behaviour of Planaria, aka flatworm..." Mr. Molina announces and Esdras pushes the glass to the blonde without a word.

Shelley looks at him, making Esdras look back and stares at her with his dark orbs during the whole class.

As the bell rings, Edward stands up and leaves, making Esdras immediately follow him.

"What's wrong with them?" Shelley asks her sister.

"No idea." Bella shrugs. "What's next?"

"Administrator. We have to pick up the remaining stuff from her." Shelley replies, making her sister nod.

"Oh come on, Ed. Don't be like this." The twins hear Esdras saying to his brother as Shelley and Bella walk to the Administrator. 

But Edward ignores him and talks to the administrator. "There must be something open. Physics? Biochem?"

Esdras scoffs and walks out of the room, irritated.

"No every class is full." Administrator says and turns to the girls. "Just a minute, dear." She turns to the Cullen twins again. "I'm afraid you guys have to stay in Biology."

"All right. Just...just have to endure it." Edward says and walks out, leaving the Swan twins to share a look of confusion.

After school, Shelley finds herself in Bella's room, reading a book while Bella talks to their mother through the phone.

"Mom, where's your cell?"

Shelley grabs the phone from her and holds it to her ear.

"...okay, don't laugh. I didn't lose my power card. It ran away. I literally repel technology now."

"I miss you, mom." Shelley admits.

"Oh my baby, I miss you too. Tell me about your school. What are the kids like? Are there any cute guys? Are they being nice to you?" Renee questions.

"Well, they're all very welcoming." The blonde replies and puts the phone into the speaker mode so they both can hear Renee speaking.

"Uh, tell me about it." Renee insists.

Shelley looks at Bella, who stares at her with a smile. She smirks at her making, the elder twin immediately realises what her sister has in her mind.

"No." Bella warns her, but it never stops the blonde from her evil intentions.

"Guess who has a crush on a guy from the school!" Shelley squeaks into the phone and Bella groans.

"Wow! Bella?" Renee squeaks back, excited to the news like a teenager. "More details, please."

"It doesn't even matter." Bella says.

"Yes, it does, honey." Renee says.

"I-we have homework to do. Um, we'll talk to you later."

"Okay, I love you both."

"Love you too, mom." The twins say at the same time, before Bella hangs up and turns to glare at her sister.

"You weren't supposed to say that to mom!"

"Does that mean you like Edward for real?" Shelley asks with a grin.

"No. No. I don't." Bella shakes her head in denial.

"Oh please, sis. You can't lie to me." The blonde crosses her arms. "You can't hide those things from me."

"Okay. Maybe I do." Bella sighs and the blonde smirks with satisfaction.

"Told ya."

"Guys, we have guests!" Charlie yells from downstairs. The twins walk downstairs to see a man and a woman who looks the same age as Charlie. They smile at Bella. And then the woman gasps in surprise as she notices the younger twin. 

"Bella, Shells. Meet Cora and Waylon, my friends." Charlie introduces his friends to his little girls.

"I just can't get over how grown you two are. And so gorgeous." Cora states and turns to the blonde. "You look like her-"

Waylon cuts her off before Shelley starts to question. "Hey, Bella and Shell, you guys remember me? I played Santa one year."

"Yeah, Waylon. They haven't had a Christmas here since they were four." Charlie rolls his eyes, making them smile.

"I bet I made an impression though, didn't I?" Waylon laughs.

"Buttcrack Santa." Cora jokes.

"Hey, kids love those bottles though." Waylon reasons.