°24°

Caroline's P.O.V

With Ryan gone, it was up to me to handle things back here at home.

Since Ryan would handle getting Katie back, i had to make sure that he could rely on me to save the kids.

"Stefanie, get my sisters." i order one of the werewolves while looking out at the garden that was my sanctuary.

Soon enough, my sisters joined me in the garden. I have my back turned on them.

"You're summoning us now?" asked Amber rolling her eyes.

"There's a war coming." i said putting my tea cup back on my saucer.

They both stared at me waiting for me to continue.

"Whoever has my children fucked with the wrong ones. Whoever thought taking Scott West's daughter and Caroline Parker's son is no big deal, then they are surely mistaken. Now, i dont know about you but when i find them, its going to be a 'kill now ask questions later' kind of situation." i say now looking at them.

"So what did you have in mind?" asked Amber.

"Both of them have Parker blood running through them, regardless of their last names. Since that's what they have in common, we need a Parker force in order to get them back."

"I'll do anything." Brittney interjected.

Amber then held her hand and squeezed it tight with a small smile on her face.

I then let out a sigh. "We aren't powerful enough. I can think of only one person who can pull off this ritual single handedly."

"So call them!"

"I would.. " i started keeping my eyes solely on Amber. "... If his daughter hadn't poisoned him. So unfortunately, there's no network in the underworld." i finished.

Brittney sensed the sudden uneasiness which came whenever we talked about my father, because in all honesty, i still haven't forgiven Amber for taking the last parent i ever had's life.

Amber dropped Brittany's hand and looked to the side while tightening her jaw.

"The only way this can happen are through his children."

Amber suddenly came to the realization of what i was saying and slowly turned her head towards our little sister, as if to read her expression.

"You just said we aren't strong enough!"

With that, Stefanie walked in with very powerful looking vampires with her.

Stefanie didn't have to say a word when she walked in with the uninvited guests by the pack. Her expression says it all. They most probably threatened to drain her soul before they drained her blood leaving a raisin like body to deteriorate.

"It's alright Stef. You know how ruthless Parkers are." i said keeping an eye on Brittany, monitoring her reaction.

"Parkers? Wait, Caroline what's going on?" she asked looking between me and the group of people who resembled us.