•°8°•

The next morning

"Mr. West I understand that you are a very well respected man but your-"

"I know what my daughter did. It wouldn't have happened if his daughter was acting trashy." spat my dad in a calm but deadly manner.

"Don't start with me Scott!" shouted Mr. Sparks.

What happens when you put two extremely powerful men with thee biggest egos all in one room?

"What? It's true." said my dad looking in between Mr. Sparks and his daughter. "Wow, like father like daughter. Isn't that why your now third wife left you?" he asked in a cocky tone.

As they were arguing back and forth, I just kept on thinking about everything Jason said to me. I couldn't get my mind off of him, he was all I thought about, and everytime I did, thoughts of just committing suicide crawled in my mind.

As soon as I got home, my parents were on my case, didn't even give a bitch some time to breathe. So anyway my principal contacted my dad as soon as he realised I didn't come to his office and told them everything that had unfolded.

But long story short, I'm grounded for a month and now I'm here with my dad and Khloe is here with hers to try and resolve this as best as we could.

"Gentlemen, can we please calm down please." said my principal looking very uncomfortable to be in a room with these powerful men, the smartest student in school and the one who dropped the school's average.

"Daddy, I want Paige expelled." she cried.

I rolled my eyes. Daddy can you also wipe my ass?

Suddenly thoughts of Khloe calling Jason 'daddy' whenever he fucked her clouded my mind.

No! Stop it! My subconscious yelled at me, figuratively pointing her finger in my face, her hand on her hip.

"That's not happening any time soon sweetheart." said my dad to Khloe sounding even scarier.

"I want her expelled. Today. Now!" Shouted Mr. Sparks pointing his finger at me.

"That shit will only happen in your dreams you shithead." said dad looking him dead in the eye.

"Look gentlemen I understand that you both are very powerful men, but I can't make a decision just because you two are not on good terms." my principal tried to explain.

"Look Robert, you know this school is nothing without my daughter. My daughter's academic status actually put this fucken school on the map. I would hate to ruin the schools reputation because you were too stupid too make the right decision. I don't think I have to remind you of what will happen if you tarnish the school's imagine right?" my dad spoke as he fixed his suit. "And after they fire you and you're back to being broke, I'll be there to ensure that I bring a whole new meaning to broke." he finished and walked out of the office.

I also then got up and slowly walked to Robert's side and whispered, "Look Mr Robert I respect you, very much, but you're really starting to piss me the fuck off. Be a wise man and listen to my father, otherwise I'll leave you to guess who has a video of you fucking a student in this very office. Expel her and the video disappears. While you are carefully making your decision just keep in mind what Sparks will do to you if he finds out that you stuck your head inside her daughter." i finish and fix my uniform in a similar way my dad fixed his suit before he left.

I could feel him tense up at what I had just told him. "Oh, another thing, I want Jason Blake off the team. Until he fucken graduate." His eyes were extremely wide and looked like he lost some colour too. Good.

"Now, I hope you have a good day." I finished and joined my dad in the car.

"I'll fix it." he said as soon as I closed the door to his R8.

"I already have." I said simply.

He stayed silent. But spoke after he started the car.

"What's gotten into you Paige? You're different. You've changed." he says looking at me now and again while keeping his eye on the road.

"I could say the same about you." I say my attention on my phone, fully aware of how rude I'm being but it didn't matter anymore, it's not like I have any respect for him anymore.

"What are you talking about?" he asked as we pulled up in the drive way and entered the house.

"You're so secretive. You painted this perfect portrait when you know that in reality you're dark and untruthful."

"What?" he asked not sure if it's because he was acting clueless or because I took him by surprise. This is the first ever i have ever been this disrespectful towards my father.

I then walked up to his office tired of all of this and I revealed the secret room that hid there.

"Paige how did you find this?" he asked in complete shock.

"Honey I think we should wait for your mother to get here." he said trying to buy himself time.

"No. I want answers now! Why does that picture look so familiar?" I ask him pointing at the 'family' portrait.

He let out a sigh. "Paige I'm your father and I know what's best for you. You really do not want to go down this road honey. You don't know what you're talking about."

I can't believe this. Is he actually talking to me like a fucken retarded person? "Oh my word dad really?! I should have known that you wouldn't take me seriously!" I then stormed out of his office and went straight to my room because too many emotions were overwhelming me.

I felt tears start to fall against my will. Truth be told I was more angry with what had happened between Jason and I. I could careless if my father's hoe was pregnant or was going to become a sister wife at this point.

I absentmindly grabbed my phone and searched for Jason's number but thankfully I came back to my senses just in time before I pressed call. I was so used to him being my shoulder to cry on that it added to the pain of my new harsh reality.

I sobbed harder at the realization that I had lost that. I guess I was never good enough, or perhaps he wanted to 'test the waters.'

How could I be so stupid? Why did I think Jason Blake would actually see a future with me? Truly love me? I was stupid to think that people actually take me seriously.

Regardless of how humiliated I felt right now, I entered my wardrobe and searched for his basketball jacket and put it on, just to feel him one last time.

I threw my self on my bed and started crying all over again. It hurt so bad. Jason wasn't my first boyfriend and I've dealt with bigger idiots then him, idiots who did far worse then he did, so why did it hurt this much when we ended things?

"Hey honey." in entered my mom. I could almost hear her frown.

I sunk into my tear wet pillow deeper.

"Honey, are you okay?" she asked rubbing my back.

"I'm fine." I said although my fluffy eyes scream out 'UNSTABLE PERSON.'

"Honey I know you want answers but you have to understand that...it might change everything you know. We're doing this for your own good."

"It won't. I never turn my back against family I just want someone to help me solve this puzzle."

"Well maybe it's not a puzzle but a mize you can never escape." she said with a weak smile and left the room.

I always find a way. I will get out of this "mize."

__________________