°16°

The dreams i had about Mercy did not stop. I would see more and more of her, as well as people i didn't recognise.

I had been quiet for about a week now, not letting anyone know about these dreams, and it was eating me up inside because i was so eager to get answers.

I kept seeing people too. I was assuming they were dead since i was the only one who could see them. They mostly surrounded only Parker family members, I haven't seen any around Ryan. Some would be sitting next them and smiling, completely ignoring my presence while others looked over them in a protective manner.

We sat around the breakfast table and made small talk, but all i could think about was my dreams and how I'd tell my aunts about them.

I looked up at them-my new family-and they seemed...happy. They all made jokes with each other and shared such a special bond that i felt out of place.

I know they told me i was family but i knew deep down i wasn't. I felt alone, no Jonathan, no mom nor dad. I missed the West mansion i won't lie, but with all this new information that has come to light, i don't know how i could ever go back.

"Paige, you okay?" asked Caroline.

"I-" i wanted to start, but suddenly lost all words. "I see people." I finally had the courage to say.

Everyone around the table went quiet looked as if they wanted to shout 'Paige has left the building!' They all exchanged looks of confusion and concern.

"See them where?" she asked.

"In my dreams. Its like i watch a different movie each night."

"It's exactly that. A dream." said Ryan in an annoyed voice.

"I'm not dreaming right now am I?"

"You see someone?" asked Amber.

"Yes. It's the little boy. Im seeing him for the third time now."

They all slowly look around the kitchen to see nothing of course.

"He clings on to you." I say to Caroline as i see the boy sitting next to her who was carrying a stuffed toy giraffe.

"Does he talk to you?" asked Taylor while Caroline started clearing the table.

"He never does. I have only heard the man he is always with call him once, im assuming it's his dad. He called him Austin once."

It was then that we heard the sounds of plates crashing onto the floor. I rushed to Caroline's side, well her trans-like side.

They must know the boy.

"You okay?" I asked her but as expected, she didn't say a word, instead a tear rolled down her cheek.

Ahhh look at that, you did what you do best. Fuck up everything.

"I don't understand, did i say something wrong?" I asked now directing my question to the table, everyone looking as shocked as i was besides for Ryan.

He then got up and went to his wife's side who was now crying. "This is all you ever do." He started in his usual low but dangerous voice. "Everything you do and say is so toxic. Don't you get tired of hurting people? You weren't supposed to come here. You fuck everything up."

"Dad!" Taylor shouted.

"Yeah now there's no doubt that you are Scott West's daughter. Maybe you should leave and go back to your bastard father. And bastard family 'cause you don't belong in this one."

"Ryan!" shouted Amber vangs and electric blue eyes on display.

I stood still. I literally froze. I couldn't do or say a single thing but let his words attack me from all angles and let the burning tears stain my cheeks.