•°12°•

"Sorry what?" I begged for them to repeat.

Caroline then walked over to me and sat me down so i could process the information.

"No. No! Dad would never do such a thing!" I shouted while i sprung to my feet.

"Paige calm down." said Amber trying to make me sit again.

I felt my eyes sting from this pain i was feeling, indicating that i would breakdown. "No!" I shouted while yanking my hand away from her. As i did this, she harshly bumped into the wall, more aggressive then i had intended.

After i had discovered that she was not harmed, the anger returned quicker then it left. I felt like i couldn't breathe, nothing was making sense, it was too hot. Too much. I then started running towards the woods, the tears now freely falling.

I kept running. I didn't know where i was running to but i just kept running. When i noticed that no one was following me i did feel relieved because i really didn't want to hurt anyone in this state, i couldn't even control my powers.

My powers.

The fact that i have powers confirmed what the twins had just told me.

Why would dad do such a thing? That was the only question on my mind right now.

All these thoughts were too much, so i gave up. I stopped running and just fell on the spot and just cried.

They warned me. They told me that i wouldn't handle it and here i am.

I just kept crying, finding it hard to come to terms with this truth. A snap of a tree brunch caught my attention and i instantly snapped my head up now on guard.

I looked around for the source of the sound but i couldn't find it, it was actually really dark outside and the fact that i was alone and didn't even know where i was terrified me.

I then decided i should at least start looking for my way back. I started walking, checking now and again for someone who might pounce on me.

I had been walking for ten minutes and everything still looked the same and I was starting to panic.

Way to go genius.

As i continued walking, i heard a sound at the back of me. I stopped walking to listen to it again but didn't hear the same sound again, instead i heard the sound of something charging towards me.

I didn't waste time. I immediately started running the opposite direction, my heart beating dangerously fast against my rib cage. I looked back to see the biggest werewolf ever. It was probably the same height as i was, but i didn't have time to analyse it as it was gaining on me.

Panic sunk in once again and i couldn't even think of a escape route if i didn't even know where i was. I ran until i felt a burn in my legs, and only stopped because i bumped into a figure.

I started fidgeting furiously in order for the figure to let go of me. It was shouting but i couldn't hear it.

"Paige!" he shouted.

I then stopped fighting and took a deep breath trying to calm down. I then took a step back and looked up at the person. "Taylor?" I asked while still panting.

"You okay? What are doing here?" I heard him ask.

"It was chasing me!" I quickly went behind him, remembering what had me panting this hard, pointing to the direction of the werewolf.

"What was chasing you?" he asked confused.

I then looked back and saw...completely nothing.