CHAPTER TWELVE

He pulled his ear a couple time making sure he was hearing correctly, "Did you just say that you were a virgin?"

"Yes I did."

"I knew you were innocent but not that innocent, how could you still be a virgin?"

"I wasn't saving myself for marriage if that's what your asking. I've gone on dates just haven't had the urge to give my 'V' to anyone until now, crazy right? I would appreciate you not looking at me like I'm some kind of endangered specie or something. I know what sex is and I do get aroused, turned on occasionally and when I do I take care of myself."

Christians ears perked up, "How?"

Rolling her eyes, "Sometimes with just my fingers other time I use a vibrator and that as far as this conversation is going to go."

"Just so you know rolling your eyes is a punishable offense but I'm going to let it slide this time."

Taking the signed contract and placing it into a folder that happens to already have her name on it. Ana made a mental note to herself to find out what that was all about later.

Christian take Ana's hand, "So where is it that your taking me?"

"To my bedroom, I wanted to have you so bad Ana but the room that is set up for different scenes and things is not a place to lose your virginity."

"Didn't you lose your virginity in a place like that?"

"Yes."

"So you have first hand knowledge it's not a place to lose something so sensitive?"

"Ana please at this moment can we please not discuss my past?"

"Your right not the time for that kind of convo sorry."

Entering his room he begins to remove all the things in his pockets like his car keys and wallet, while Ana just stood in one place looking around more nervous then you would believe.

Taking Ana's hand and pulling her towards him, he was already stripped down to nothing but his CK briefs.

"Ana come here there no need to be nervous."

Her eyes popped when she saw his manly built body her breathing increased as his hand cupped her face and lifted her chin to where now she was looking into he deep blue eyes. He moves in closer to where their lips were barely touching, causing her to bite her bottom lip. A move that send Christian over the edge.

"Damn every time you bite your lip you make me want to devour you. It's not like your the only woman that I've seen do it but your innocence and unknowing of how fucking hot you really are...."

Growling, "Makes it even hotter."

Unable to hold back now Christian's lips crash into Ana's the kiss was no where near soft or slow. It was demanding and rough, he bite down on her bottom lip pulling it a little causing Ana moan. Her moans only made him more hungry for her, as his tongue entered her mouth he's finally getting a taste of his forbidden fruit. He needed more, he finally began to undress her. Sitting her down at the end of his bed so he could remove her boots and socks. Standing her back up Christian removes Ana's top revealing her black lace bra wrapping one arm around her while the other unzips her pants. Christians hand slides down into the back of her pants grabbing her ass causing a gasp to escape Ana's mouth. He kisses her lips again moves to her neck and back up to her ear where he bites her ear lope and whispers at the same time. Moaning she never knew that spot could be so sensitive.

"Your skin is so soft baby, just make sure you keep your hands around my neck or waist and its okay to touch my arms and back just not my chest you understand."

"Yes."

"Good girl."

Taking off her pants then removing her bra steps back to admire her body while Ana was shying away eyes looking everywhere except for his face.

Smirking at her, "I always knew you had a gorgeous body baby and no need to be ashamed."

Christian steps back up to Ana pushing her back down to the bed. He follows climbing on to the bed looming over her, eyeing her perfect breast he takes one into his mouth as his other hand rubs her clit Ana moans from the pure pleasure she was feeling.

"Ahhh...."

Moving the other breast he insert one finger pumping it in and out of her very slowly his thumb still circling her clit. Christian could feel how turn on she was and how wet she was becoming he needed to taste her before he did enter her. Kissing her as he moved lower and lower down her body removing her thong completely kissing her inner thigh she jumps a little, putting a smile on his face. He knew he found another one of her sensitive spots. Spreading her lips wide he runs his finger up and down before finally kissing and sucking on her clit. Ana start to tremble and moan as Christian begin to fuck her with his tongue.

Running her fingers through his hair and then grabbing it as she feels herself reaching her climax she calls out his name, "Yes.... yes....God Christian I'm cumming! Ahhh...."

As he slurps up all her juices he removes his briefs and lines himself up to her opening, kissing her this time slow and passionate. "Your even more sweeter then I thought, are you ready?"

"Yes."

Christian entered her fast not knowing what to expect since this was his first time with a virgin he didn't imagine it would be so tight. He hears Ana gasp so he stopped concerned of her while being, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.

"Are you okay?"

Taking deep breaths Ana responds, "Yes I fine just go slow so I can get use to your size."

Christian begins to move in and out of Ana tight dripping wet little pussy, he had to admit he didn't think being inside her could be as amazing that it did. The wetter she got the faster he began to pump in and out of her.

When Ana finally had adjust to his sizeable length she grabbed and pull at the sheets as she felt herself reaching the highest of highs.

"Oh my God Christian yes, yes just like that....Ahhh.... fuck your going to make me.... I'm cumming!"

Hearing those words Christian went in harder so he could reach his climax at the same time, "Shit! Ya cum for me baby....Yes Ana! Fuck!"

He collapse but still pulls out slowly before falling to the side of her. Turning his head towards her, "So how was that?"

Giggling a little, "Amazing, pure bliss and worth the wait."

"Well I'm happy to hear that. If you only knew how unbelievably great it felt to be inside you, it's a feeling like no other. Speaking of no other, I would be lying if I said I didn't love the fact that I'm the first. No one will know how fucking good and sweet you are."

Ana looked back at him smiling, "Yup, that is true at least for the next three months."

After saying that she kisses him and turn over on her side closing her eyes. Christian looked at her with just a little anger he didn't like hearing what she just said. To him it meant someone else would be coming along sticking their hands in his cookie jar. Shaking those thought out of his head he turns on to his side as well pulling Ana close into his chest, he noted the fact he love the feeling of her back touching his chest. He finally closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.
*******************************
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT