Chapter 12

Nicholes POV

Bang, clash, bang clash. I whined and put my paws over my ears. Char, on the other hand was scratching at the wall in distress. Finally, she stopped and let out a yowl. The thing about Char as a cat was that she had chains from her normal clothed.

Something hit the wall, making us jump. It did it again and again. I barked and growled and whined. Finally, we couldn't take it anymore. We turned back to normal, and pounded our fists into the wall.

The first punch was hard, and scratched all my hand. I looked at my knuckle, which was now raw. I tried to scream but all came out was a high pitched breath.

Char was pounding her fists into the wall, screaming. I looked at her bloody knuckles and cringed. All raw over her knuckle, blood dripped down her arm. She kept punching, getting harder and harder u til at last, she slumped down the bloody wall.

She shook violently and put her head in her hands. She screamed at the pain and anger that swelled into her heart.

Char was knocked forward onto the floor as the wall broke forward. There stood 4 teenagers, they looked around d the same age as Char. I noticed something though. They each had things that resembled them being a hybrid.

"Hi I'm Lina, mermaid hybrid. This is Evan." Said one of the girls, pointing at the only boy there.

"Sup, I'm Elisa, this is Kathereen, call her Cath." Said a different girl. "We had senses that led us to you, when we found Evan and Lina outside we helped them get in, and here we are!"

I smirked at her response.