Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

As we were walking to the park, I had a strange feeling that we were being followed. I didn't want to look because I was already scared.

We made it to a play structure and decided to climb on top of it. As Ponyboy was handing Johnny a lighter, I saw a pair of headlights. It was the blue corvette. Which means it was the Socs.

"Uh, guys," I said as I pointed to the car.

"Uh oh, look what's coming. This is our territory," Pony said.

"I bet they're looking for us," Johnny said as the car drove closer to us. I got a little scared now that they were closer.

"Wanna split?" Johnny suggested.

"Stay cool," Pony told him. We then saw the same Socs we saw earlier come out of the car.

"Well, well, well. What do you guys know?" Bob said.

"They're drunk," Ponyboy stated to us. I then turn to the side to see Johnny looking a bit scared.

"It's the guy with the rings, man," Johnny told us. So these were the Socs that beat up Johnny that one time?

"Aren't these the Greasers who tried to pick up on our women?" Bob then questioned.

"Hey, you're out of your territory. Y-you guys better watch it," Johnny warned them. I don't think that helped.

"No, pal. You better watch it," Randy told Johnny.

We then decided to get off the lay structure to show that we're not scared. Well I was. A little. When Ponyboy helped me down, he held me close to him. "Stay close to me," He mumbled to me.

"You guys know what Greasers are? White trash with long greasy hair," Bob said as he splashed me and Pony with his drink. That caused me and Pony to flinch, which made some of the other Socs to chuckle.

"You know what a Soc is?" Pony spoke up. I knew he was going to say something back to them.

"What?" Bob asked.

"White trash with Mustangs and madras," Ponyboy answered as he spit towards them. This then caused them to chase after us.

"Get 'em!" They all yelled as I ran a little bit faster. But we didn't get far because they caught up to us. Two Socs grabbed both me and Johnny and pushed us to the ground.

"Johnny! Y/n!" Pony yelled to us as the other Socs were trying to drown him.

"Stay down, Greasers," One of the Socs told us. But I didn't listen to them.

Once the two Socs joined the others, trying to drown Ponyboy, I quickly ran to their direction. I quickly pushed Bob into the fountain where they were drowning Ponyboy. When he got up, he looked mad. He quickly made his way to me and threw me to the ground.

I hit my head on the ground, which made me get light headed. The last thing I saw was Pony getting shoved into the fountain, and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started waking up, but it was silent. I sat up to see where I was and I saw that I was still at the park. I quickly tried to find Ponyboy to see if he was alright, and he was. It looked like he just woke up, too.

I then looked at Johnny to see that he was holding a knife covered in blood. Johnny also looked like he just saw a ghost.

"I...I...I killed him. I killed that boy. I killed him," Johnny told us as he was shaking.

I then looked to the side to see Bob laying down on the ground, covered in blood. It gave me the chills.

"Johnny, I think I'm gonna be sick!" Ponyboy said as he got up.

"Go ahead, man. I ain't..I ain't gonna look at you," Johnny said as Pony went to a spot with grass and started to barf.

Once he was done, we made our way towards him.

"Pony, are you all right?" Johnny asked him.

"You really did kill him, huh, Johnny?" Ponyboy question, sounding a bit freaked out.

"Yeah. I had to. They, they were drowning you, and they might have killed you! They might have killed Y/n, too! They were gonna beat me up!" Johnny said as he wiped the blood off the knife with the grass.

"What happened to the other guys?" I then asked.

"Huh? They...they all ran. They all ran off. When I stabbed him, they all ran," Johnny told us.

I felt a little scared at that moment. I didn't know what to do at that moment except to lean against Ponyboy and try to comfort him. But I bet they had something in mind.