"Then you could've told me all of this. You saw how much I'm struggling. If I really am your friend then you should've told me! Why didn't you tell me?" Paris said with frustration.

"Because I like you, Paris!" Damon said as he stood up again. "I like you and I didn't want to mess it up. I tried to hate you, I even tried to make you hate me. But none of it was working. I was scared to lose you. I still am. When I saw you soaked in your own blood when Klaus compelled you to cut yourself, I lost my mind. That's when I told myself that I won't let anyone hurt you, not even Camila." Damon explained.

Paris was surprised at Damon's sudden confession, but she didn't let it faze her. She knows that deep down, she feels the same way. But she keeps it buried, didn't want to let it dominate her and cloud her judgments.

"You're so hellbent on not letting our enemies hurt me that you forgot to include yourself. You hurt me, Damon." Paris said. Damon's gaze falls to the floor, feeling disappointed with himself because her statement was on point. He didn't want anyone to hurt her that he didn't realize that he was already hurting her.

The two of them stayed there in silence. The tension thick, the sadness overflowing. It pains Paris to experience this, like they are nearing the end of their friendship. But she can't just deny what Damon did.

When Damon felt that Paris wasn't going to say anything anymore, he spoke up before he planned to leave.

"I'll see you around, Sherlock." Damon said, every word difficult for him to say as it meant that everything between them would probably change. Every word difficult for Paris to digest as it means that this could be the end of their friendship.

The two stared at each other until Paris was now only looking at the wall. Damon was gone. And that's when she broke down.

After Paris and Damon's intense conversation, Bonnie had concocted a temporary solution for the Fell curse. She made Paris drink this weird green substance that's supposed to keep Camila locked away, but still in her body.

It was the best they could do until they figure out how to permanently get rid of her.

As the hours passed by, all that was on Paris' mind was, Camila inside her body, the things she had done, Damon confessing to her, and repeat. Then slowly, sleep took over her.

It was dark and cold. The floor underneath her bare feet is freezing, sending goosebumps through her whole body.

She took multiple glances around her, but saw nothing. Literally nothing. Just blackness, and isolation.

"Hello?" Paris called out. The emptiness caused her voice to echo throughout the place.

"Hello?" She called out again.

"Paris Althea Fell." Someone from behind her said.

She quickly turned around to face whoever spoke her name. There she saw a familiar face. A face that she had once seen in her dream.

"Camila?" Paris muttered under her breath as she takes a step back.

Camila grinned after she heard Paris say her name. Her long black hair was as dark as the place they are in. Her brown eyes outshined everything else. Her aura resembles that of a diabolical person.

"Where am I?" Paris asked, setting up a shield to pretend that she wasn't scared of her. A shield that is likely to crumble in pieces.

"In your mind, silly girl. You and your witchy friend are keeping me here. But that doesn't mean I can't keep you here with me." Camila said as she took a few steps towards a cautious brunette.